What are your preferences for lovemaking?

wvalady1968: Guys and ladies, tell me.

Lights: on or off?

Sunlight streaming in the windows or curtains drawn?

Bathe or shower immediately before, or natural scent?

Should ladies......

Make up, on or off?

Sexy lingerie, T-shirt and panties, or nothing?

Be shy or bold?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1074460066;start=0#0 date=01/18/04 at 12:58:46]Guys and ladies, tell me.

Lights: on or off?[/quote]

Either way is fine with me. Sometimes it's nice to have the lights off because you can just feel your way. I seem to like more light than most of my partners have. Some women are kind of self-conscious and seem to think I don't want to see everything. They're wrong!

[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1074460066;start=0#0 date=01/18/04 at 12:58:46]Sunlight streaming in the windows or curtains drawn?[/quote]

I never keep the curtains drawn, but then, my bedroom window is high enough and isolated enough that no one can really see the bed from outside.

[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1074460066;start=0#0 date=01/18/04 at 12:58:46]Bathe or shower immediately before, or natural scent?[/quote]

I can't think of the last time that a woman didn't smell/taste good enough at that given moment. Some women don't seem to think they do, but they always respond well when I think she's sexy even when she doesn't feel that way.

[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1074460066;start=0#0 date=01/18/04 at 12:58:46]Should ladies......

Make up, on or off?[/quote]

Less makeup is always better, in my opinion. Not just in bed.

[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1074460066;start=0#0 date=01/18/04 at 12:58:46]Sexy lingerie, T-shirt and panties, or nothing?[/quote]

Whatever makes her feel sexier at that moment is fine with me!

[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1074460066;start=0#0 date=01/18/04 at 12:58:46]Be shy or bold?[/quote]

Depends on what you mean by "shy." If you mean that she's letting me take the lead, then I don't mind that most of the time. But if you mean she's quiet and demure, not giving me much feedback, then that's always bad. I like women to be bold in bed, especially if it's from a woman who normally isn't. Always good to turn the tables sometimes...

roedhunt: Depends on the timing and the circumstances.. All can be fun... To choose just one? Can't. Must have a variety... Just like my men..heheh ::) <whistles>

It is nice to ask the ladies this question.. We dont have to ask you guys... ANYTIME ANYWAY ANYWHERE!  :D hahah :D

palladen: Like roed, it all depends but to answer the questions:
lights: def on. I like to watch
sunlight: streaming, draping warmth over the both of us
bathe: depends. all are good
makeup: off, cause its going to come off soon enough ;)
lingerie: not a big must. t-shirt and panties never a problem for me
shy or bold: DEF bold, but willing to listen

Vincentr1: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1074460066;start=0#0 date=01/18/04 at 12:58:46]Guys and ladies, tell me.

Lights: on or off?[/quote]

On; a womans body is very erotic. Men enjoy the view. I get hard just seing my wife in the shower.

[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1074460066;start=0#0 date=01/18/04 at 12:58:46]Sunlight streaming in the windows or curtains drawn?[/quote] Leave em open. If some one sees, let 'em take notes. Voyeurism is a turn on too.[/quote]

[/quote]Bathe or shower immediately before, or natural scent?[/quote]

Bathe before, it's an opportunity for more foreplay.

should ladies......

[/quote] Make up, on or off?

Sexy lingerie, T-shirt and panties, or nothing?

Be shy or bold?
[/quote]

No make up, lingerie / sexy undies are a tease. That's what you wear around the house to get a guy to do what ever you want him to. Take out the garbage , shampoo the rugs, wash the dog, fix the garbage disposal, etc. Hell I'll clean all the bathrooms and do the laundry if my wife promises to walk around half naked while I do it. ;)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Great question and some very good answers!

For me....hmmmm. Let's see.

Pretty much depends upon "the mood" initiating the romance and (the approximate) time available to "see what happens" ;)

Lighting? I prefer (some)....(low lights are great.)
Seldom "total darkness".
'Kinda like the notion of sunlight (moonlight)
and gentle breezes moving the curtains!

Bathe First? Yes. Softens her/our skin and enhances
the "unwinding / relaxing" mood. Jacuzzi
or hot tub-relaxing by both of us (first)
would be just great! Don't forget the
candles and the "bubbly".

Make-up? Optional (although I DO like the attention
given to her eyes (lashes and brows). I
find eyemakeup (when it's done REALLY
correctly!) to be quite a turn-on! A little
perfume is nice, too!

Lingerie? Like it! Black "teddies"--whoa!
Other ideas---soft, pastel "sheer" ;) type
"things"-----well, one gets the idea.
Simple colorful gowns can do it for me, too.

Shy / Bold Again....depends on the mood leading into
the moment ahead. I'll cooperate!
I've learned to put her needs first as I can.
Often, just let her determine the direction.
If she "starts out" slow, I will, too. I
especially like it when "the heat gets turned
up" (so to speak) about say, half-way along.
Hence, the "bolder" then begins. ;D

It's also nice, when she is feeling "frisky"
and simply takes the lead and approaches
ME and immediately things get "bold"
rather quickly. ---Ahem.

Funny how "the mood" can be introduced so subtly.
Wrapping up our doing the dishes together and I'll whisper in her ear or, she nudges me awake gently early in the morning....hence--doesn't take much!

(There. Have I covered everything?)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I have one of those lights that you can change the luminance on. Another good idea is candlelight. Lingerie or nothing. I really don't have any other preferences.