What are your symptoms?

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just wondering about the different physical symptoms people experience when they have a case of the hornies. For me it starts with the obvious one, namely, frequent and persistent erections. An increase in the flow of preseminal fluid during erections occurs and the seepage starts earlier in the arousal cycle. Usually it take several minutes of stroking before I start to leak, but when I'm on the horn it starts almost as soon as I'm erect. I also get a persistent aching feeling in the tubes that travel from my testicles to my seminal vesicle. This ache increases with genital stimulation and builds all the way to orgasm. In addition to this, my frenulum(sp) seems much more sensitive to manual stimulation or brushing against my briefs (which can produce a boner very quickly).
What about you guys?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, it's an inability to concentrate on anything other than sex. It can be very annoying, at times. I have to "take care of it" and then things get back to normal.

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A strange feeling of want and desire, slight swelling of the breasts, vaginal cavity begins to get wet, and I go into a state of finding self-satisfaction.

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the replies. I just want to emphasize that I am talking about physical symptoms rather than emotional or psychological ones.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
dkmilker said:
when I'm on the horn it starts almost as soon as I'm erect.

I also get a persistent aching feeling in the tubes that travel from my testicles to my seminal vesicle. This ache increases with genital stimulation and builds all the way to orgasm.

In addition to this, my frenulum(sp) seems much more sensitive to manual What about you guys?

Of your three symptoms, I only seem to have one : the aching in the "tubes". But I had always assumed that the reason was simply being hard for too long.

I have never had any precum at all when I'm feeling horny, but then I hardly get any even during sex, so that's probably not relevant. And I've never noticed any part of the cock being particularly sensitive, except perhaps the head. Touch the head and I come off pretty quickly if I've been horny too long.

Interesting question though. Probably more difference between individuals than you would think.