What are your testicles for?

Avy Avy

Experimental Member
Media
What did you think your testicles were for before you actually knew?

I don't remember. I just knew it was a sensitive area. I can't even remember when I found out what they were for but I'm guessing around 12.

Good question. I had no idea either. I just knew they were boy parts and left it at that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For my dog to lick clean after he got done licking his own clean.

(I am SOOOOO lying but cannot resist) < :redface:
I knew we were gonna get some freaky and allegedly 'just kidding' answers. This is gonna be a good one to watch. :popcorn: :biggrin1:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just knew it was a sensitive area.

Good question. I had no idea either. I just knew they were boy parts and left it at that.

Same here, about 9, maybe 10.

I was never told, officially, until biology at school, 12+.

I just kinda knew they were a boy part that hurt when you get kicked in them.

I've never really had much of a pleasurable feeling from playing with them, OK I guess but not as much as some guys seem to do.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I knew about age nine that they had something to do with reproduction as I had the mumps and was told that if I had too much physical exercise while I was sick they would swell and I wouldn't be able to grow into a man and wouldn't be able to father children. I found out at age 11 when my mother explained the birds and the bees to me. This was after I begged my father to tell me and he thought I was TOO YOUNG. Later he checked out a library book for me to read that explained a lot.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To have them sucked on, pulled on, bitten, yanked, taunted, worshipped, and adored, and then, when all is said and done, ... receive the tsunami of mansauce that only they've worked so hard to help produce. My testicles are big, my prostate, even bigger.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
To have them sucked on, pulled on, bitten, yanked, taunted, worshipped, and adored, and then, when all is said and done, ... receive the tsunami of mansauce that only they've worked so hard to help produce. My testicles are big, my prostate, even bigger.

Anyone else oddly aroused? :redface: