What are your testicles for?

CascadeMDG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never had the boy parts/girl parts talk with my parents, and didn't really care about the whys and whatfors until about 11-12yo or so.

Up until then, testicles were for keeping in my underwear and for making the girls in my class scream in terror, or for the boys to attack during playtime.

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Never even thought about them..until I got kicked in the nuts... and then found out in 6th grade or so... while going through the "anatomy of genitalia" in my older sister's high school biology book :D (one of the few topics I was eager to learn and would have even taken an AP course if I could :)

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Didn't really think much of them until I was about 9 and got a health lesson. Then I thought they had semen in them, and probably in my very early teens learned they only contained sperm.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Never thought of it as a separate entity. I've always thought that the cock & balls are one complete package. Don't think I wondered what the balls were there for though but I learned that it hurts a lot if it's hit, for instance, by a football flying at high speed. That wasn't a good day. Ouch!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Didn't really think much of them until I was about 9 and got a health lesson. Then I thought they had semen in them, and probably in my very early teens learned they only contained sperm.

You'd be amazed how many guys still think they contain and act like little tanks or reservoir for semen.

Seriously, you'd be amazed!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What did you think your testicles were for before you actually knew?

I don't remember. I just knew it was a sensitive area. I can't even remember when I found out what they were for but I'm guessing around 12.

When I was a little tike, I thought they were my "magic beans".:eek:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I realized they were there only when I was about 8-9 years old. Until then I was very much focused on my dick that I would take out just for peeing while leaving the scrotum inside my briefs. Only after reading in the encyclopedia I noticed that there was more than a dick there. The rest is history.