what are your thoughts

iceman061278

Just Browsing
Media
I'd like everyone's input on how I've been feeling lately:

I'm 27 and married to an incredible woman. She is all that I could ask for both in and out of bed. But something has come over me lately. About a year ago I was surfing the net and stumbled onto a site that had a picture of a big cock. My initial reaction was to look away, but I found myself transfixed. And all of a sudden I realized that I was rock hard!!! Since then I have found myself on sites like this one looking at pictures of big cocks and fantasizing what it would be like to suck them or get fucked by them. I've even found myself wanting to try to meet someone with a big tool who would be willing to "break me in", so to speak, and let me explore my fantasy.

My dilema is that I am married, and although my spouse and I have a very healthy sex life, she has already admitted that she would be freaked out about doing anything to me that involves penetrating my ass... like she's worried I would like it too much and "turn gay" on her. So exploring that fantasy with her and I is not an option. I have gone out on my own, bought a dildo, and done some anal exploration, and once I got comfortable with the idea, the feeling was incredible and the experiences I have with it just get better and better. Having done that, now I am craving the feel of a real cock inside me and the idea of giving someone else the ability to control how deep and how hard it is put inside me... I'm rock hard right now just typing it for you all to read... Not only that, I literally salivate at the sight of a thick, long cock and I am jealous of the people that I see in the pictures who get to suck them.

So what should I do? I really need some help...

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
Well dude, my first impression is that you aren't straight 100% but Bi Sexual. I would consider that. Also, does your wife know you are Bi? If she finds out the hard way it could go not so well for you. I would find the right moment to let her know then take it from there. Remember, honesty is the best policy (if you want to stay married, that is)

Just my two cents.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by iceman061278@Jun 13 2005, 10:59 AM
I'd like everyone's input on how I've been feeling lately:

I'm 27 and married to an incredible woman. She is all that I could ask for both in and out of bed. But something has come over me lately. About a year ago I was surfing the net and stumbled onto a site that had a picture of a big cock. My initial reaction was to look away, but I found myself transfixed. And all of a sudden I realized that I was rock hard!!! Since then I have found myself on sites like this one looking at pictures of big cocks and fantasizing what it would be like to suck them or get fucked by them. I've even found myself wanting to try to meet someone with a big tool who would be willing to "break me in", so to speak, and let me explore my fantasy.

My dilema is that I am married, and although my spouse and I have a very healthy sex life, she has already admitted that she would be freaked out about doing anything to me that involves penetrating my ass... like she's worried I would like it too much and "turn gay" on her. So exploring that fantasy with her and I is not an option. I have gone out on my own, bought a dildo, and done some anal exploration, and once I got comfortable with the idea, the feeling was incredible and the experiences I have with it just get better and better. Having done that, now I am craving the feel of a real cock inside me and the idea of giving someone else the ability to control how deep and how hard it is put inside me... I'm rock hard right now just typing it for you all to read... Not only that, I literally salivate at the sight of a thick, long cock and I am jealous of the people that I see in the pictures who get to suck them.

So what should I do? I really need some help...
[post=320180]Quoted post[/post]​

Your situation is not that unusual. Sexuality is not a straight path. (No punn intended, really.)

People grow as they get older. Eventually, some people get to the point where they wonder what it is like to explore their inner desires. You get experienced enough to forget about what ever it was that kept you from experimenting with sexuality when you were younger. Homophobia, religion, family etc... Now your comfortable enough with yourself to face your desires head on. (ah shit, more punns).

In the end, you are the one who must decide whether to persue the fantasy or not.
It's also your call on who knows about it.

WE CAN'T TELL YOU THAT!

iceman061278

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by blackbodybuilder11@Jun 13 2005, 07:16 PM
Well dude, my first impression is that you aren't straight 100% but Bi Sexual. I would consider that. Also, does your wife know you are Bi? If she finds out the hard way it could go not so well for you. I would find the right moment to let her know then take it from there. Remember, honesty is the best policy (if you want to stay married, that is)

Just my two cents.
[post=320192]Quoted post[/post]​

I think she has her suspicians that I'm bi... and maybe that's why she's so adamant about not wanting to do the anal thing with me. But I'm at the point where it's all I think about...

iceman061278

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Jun 13 2005, 07:49 PM
All I can say is make sure you know what you are doing...I mean you do have your wife to think about too...But I do believe that your curiousity is natural...
[post=320207]Quoted post[/post]​

I understand that sexual curiousity is natural, but at what point does a feeling or fantasy become strong enough that it is un-natural NOT to act on it. I mean, if all I can think about is sucking and fucking a cock, don't I owe it to myself to find out what it is really like? Or am I just searching for ways to justify it?

iceman061278

Just Browsing
Media
shit, I'm sitting at work right now with the door closed and locked and I'm jacking off to some hot pictures of big cocks and wishing that there was one in the room right now that I could have for myself... i'd say this has gone a little past fantasy... and i'm worried about what that means...

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by iceman061278@Jun 13 2005, 12:05 PM
shit, I'm sitting at work right now with the door closed and locked and I'm jacking off to some hot pictures of big cocks and wishing that there was one in the room right now that I could have for myself... i'd say this has gone a little past fantasy... and i'm worried about what that means...
[post=320217]Quoted post[/post]​

It doesn't MEAN anything dude.
You just have a fantasy. We all have fantasies about lots of things.

iceman061278

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by ebviking+Jun 13 2005, 08:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ebviking &#064; Jun 13 2005, 08:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iceman061278@Jun 13 2005, 12:05 PM
shit, I&#39;m sitting at work right now with the door closed and locked and I&#39;m jacking off to some hot pictures of big cocks and wishing that there was one in the room right now that I could have for myself...  i&#39;d say this has gone a little past fantasy...  and i&#39;m worried about what that means...

It doesn&#39;t MEAN anything dude.
You just have a fantasy. We all have fantasies about lots of things.
[post=320218]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

it sure feels like it means something to me...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to chuckle a bit about the references in the post to the fact that "you might be bi." One of the first things I checked when reading your original post was that you listed yourself as 60% hetero, 40% homo. Well, last time I checked, that definitely qualifies as bi.

I&#39;m sure you know, even before I post this, that there are several paths down which you can take this dilemma.

The first should probably be another, deeper discussion with your wife. Explain your feelings more carefully. I can tell you, regardless of what you do sexually with your wife or anyone else, no one can "turn you gay." You either are, or your aren&#39;t. A lifetime of bisexuality is probably closer to the reality for you. Whether your primary attraction remains toward women or not, well, that is another story. If, after a much more detailed discussion, she is still adamant about not indulging you in this fantasy, then that leaves a few other options.

Continue with the dildo (reality) and continue to enjoy your interest in looking at photos of cocks (fantasy). I would strongly recommend against realizing your fantasy as long as you are married, if your wife is not ok with it.

The last, probably least attractive option, would be to move your life forward with men, and give up your marriage. Whatever you do, you HAVE to be honest with yourself and with your wife - don&#39;t try to do the "double life" or the so-called DL (down-low) because then, everything you do is a lie, and that is not a good way to live your life.

Best of luck to you, my friend.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by iceman061278@Jun 13 2005, 08:05 PM
shit, I&#39;m sitting at work right now with the door closed and locked and I&#39;m jacking off to some hot pictures of big cocks and wishing that there was one in the room right now that I could have for myself... i&#39;d say this has gone a little past fantasy... and i&#39;m worried about what that means...
I reckon it means you need a more interesting job.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by iceman061278@Jun 13 2005, 08:03 PM
I understand that sexual curiousity is natural, but at what point does a feeling or fantasy become strong enough that it is un-natural NOT to act on it. I mean, if all I can think about is sucking and fucking a cock, don&#39;t I owe it to myself to find out what it is really like? Or am I just searching for ways to justify it?

It sounds to me like you&#39;re trying to sound us out for an okay. If so, I think you&#39;re out of luck here. You&#39;re going to do what you feel like you must do with or without the approval of others, but don&#39;t fool yourself into believing it&#39;s not cheating on your wife. Sex with another person is infidelity, pure and simple. What the moral implications of that means to you is something that only you can decide.

root00

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jun 13 2005, 05:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jun 13 2005, 05:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iceman061278@Jun 13 2005, 08:05 PM
shit, I&#39;m sitting at work right now with the door closed and locked and I&#39;m jacking off to some hot pictures of big cocks and wishing that there was one in the room right now that I could have for myself...  i&#39;d say this has gone a little past fantasy...  and i&#39;m worried about what that means...
I reckon it means you need a more interesting job.
[post=320228]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I don&#39;t care who you are that there was funny.

With all due props to Larry the Cable guy

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Simply put, you&#39;re at least a bit bi. Don&#39;t worry; most people are. You&#39;re not unique in this way. DC_DEEP described it best. Nothing worse than the DL.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with DMW. You sound as if you&#39;re looking for approval to experiment. If you were unattached, we&#39;d tell you to be cautious, but go for it. But doing it while married is a whole different bag.

In the short term, I think you really have to get a grip on whether this is a powerful fantasy, or something you really want to act on. And you have to consider the ramifications if you ever did.

In the long term, if these feelings don&#39;t go away, you&#39;ll have to make some tough choices. If your wife never accepts these changes in you, the marriage probably can&#39;t survive. If it gets that serious, you might have to ask yourself if you could ever be happy being married to a woman.

That&#39;s a lot of "if"s though.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by iceman061278@Jun 13 2005, 08:05 PM
shit, I&#39;m sitting at work right now with the door closed and locked and I&#39;m jacking off to some hot pictures of big cocks and wishing that there was one in the room right now that I could have for myself... i&#39;d say this has gone a little past fantasy... and i&#39;m worried about what that means...

If you spank the monkey while fantasizing about naked men, you definately have a bisexual streak. As long as you stay sincere to your wife, I would stop worrying about it and enjoy it.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even tho you might be confused about your sexuality, I think your preoccupation with the sight of a big cock might just be purely out of intriguement.

Hell i myself am hetero, and often am flabbergasted that other mens genitalia could get that pronounced when I watch adult videos. does that make me wanna change my whole sexual view/preference? No, just amazes me that there are a lot of different people in the world.

However, should the mere thought/sight of big cocks turn you on, then I would say you may have bi sexual tendencies. But, in the end(no pun intended&#33;) it&#39;s up to you whether or not you act upon your curiosities and/or obsessions.