what are your top three dealbreakers?

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok, say you're out somewhere and you see someone who is smoking hot--they're your type, attractive, etc. you make eye contact, they smile and things seem to be going nicely and then they ______________! you loose interest quicker than george bush can award a billion-dollar, no-bid contract to halliburton.

in my case, they just

1. lit a cigarette
2. flamed out
3. got an attitude

what are your top three dealbreaking turnoffs?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Aah hell, I'll play because I'm bored.

I decided to separate physical and behavioural dealbreakers though, because I'm weird like that.

Physical.
1. Eyes. (If I don't get entranced by their eyes, things stop there and then.)
2. Teeth. (Clean, well-structured teeth are a must. I'm huge on oral hygiene. Plus, the smile matters.)
3. Hair. (Colour, texture, length, style - I adore hair and need someone who will love their own as much as I would love theirs.)

Behavioural.
1. Lack of confidence. (Confidence, in my opinion, is the single most attractive mate in a partner. Period. Not to be confused with arrogance, mind.)
2. Easily susceptible to jealousy. (Envy is fine, but completely different.)
3. Regular smoking. (In any form. Of any substance.)

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) Tries to coerce me into doing things I'm not into (whether moving too fast in the relationship or hanging out with her friends/family etc - I've got my own life, I don't need hers).

2) Loses her carefree, I-just-met-you sort of appeal too fast. This could mean getting too comfortable (ie. pissing with the door wide open), or getting too emotionally attached and becoming possessive and denying me my space, or distrusting me when I do get that space.

3) Has a bad attitude and absolutely can't balance control/submissiveness well, ie. doesn't know when to back down and let something go or when it's okay to go ahead and make the decision herself. Too many women are either really assertive or completely meek.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1. tell a lie
2. become too possessive
3. talk about themselves to much

Alxena3

1st Like
Media
okay I'll bite,

1) Pushy, opinions , ideas , general manner. We all know the type

2) Personnal hygiene is a must. I'm including everything here( clean teeth, hair, clothing, you name it.) You have to be neat and clean.

3) General attitude about women. You'd be surprised at how any men just don't really like women. And don't bother to hide it all that well.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, say you're out somewhere and you see someone who is smoking hot--they're your type, attractive, etc. you make eye contact, they smile and things seem to be going nicely and then they ______________! you loose interest quicker than george bush can award a billion-dollar, no-bid contract to halliburton.

in Jennuine's case, they just

1. wink at me (so smug and icky)

2. has dirty hands

3. picks their nose LOL! Who would do that?!?! Seriously though, make a racial/bigoted joke to try and be funny

luuvmydaddy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, I am in the dental field and I mention this in my other profiles. Recently, I met a guy online - exchanged several photos (he said his were 2 to three years old). In his, he was smiling and with him being English and of a certain age, ( a stereotype I know, give me a break!), so when I went to visit him, I took along a few Crest Whitestrips . I mean- his teeth were not the white we Americans are now used to- but they were in the ivory/neutral range.
When I got off the plane, there he was and then he smiled...his teeth were disgusting! Brown, rotten, just awful. He had managed to tear his teeth up in three years- Dealbreaker?? HELL TO THE YEAH!

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I got off the plane, there he was and then he smiled...his teeth were disgusting! Brown, rotten, just awful. He had managed to tear his teeth up in three years- Dealbreaker?? HELL TO THE YEAH!

Reminds me of a guy in my office. He smokes, has dirty brown teeth and a major case of plaque between his teeth and he's only in his late 20's.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
My wife and I were about in geek circles--SF fans, computer hackers, artists, NYC actors and rock bands for a while. She deal breakers were guys who smiled and had food between their teeth. Cocaine. People who couldn't deal with certain topics. Couldn't keep clean.

Arrogance always annoys me when there's no reason for it.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

in my case, they just

1. lit a cigarette
2. flamed out
3. got an attitude

what are your top three (okay, eight...:smile:) dealbreaking turnoffs?

1. Dishonesty.
2. Flakiness.
3. Poor personal hygiene.
4. BAD ATTITUDE/FUNKY ATTITUDE.
5. Overly nitpicky. I am talking obsessive-compulsive intense.
6. Demeaning and insulting.
7. Overly weird personality that affects my personality.
8. Men who does poppers and/or street chems...(street drugs).

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
1.) Someone that talks too much .
2.) Teeth are a major dealbreaker.
3.) People who are a different person online, than in person.
4.) People who are too possessive/clingy.
5.) Bad attitude.
6.) People who don't like to cuddle in bed.

I couldn't pick just 3. Those are all musts!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First, I am in the dental field and I mention this in my other profiles. Recently, I met a guy online - exchanged several photos (he said his were 2 to three years old). In his, he was smiling and with him being English and of a certain age, ( a stereotype I know, give me a break!), so when I went to visit him, I took along a few Crest Whitestrips . I mean- his teeth were not the white we Americans are now used to- but they were in the ivory/neutral range.

Oh, no he din't. Poor guy. I feel for guys who weren't given the opportunities for proper dental care. Or just had bad luck with their mouth. Or guys who find themselves with CHRISTOPHER LEE DRAC MOUF.

I knew a straight guy with teeth that were the color of CHEETOS...and he had braces. :eek:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay I'll bite,

1) Pushy, opinions , ideas , general manner. We all know the type

2) Personnal hygiene is a must. I'm including everything here( clean teeth, hair, clothing, you name it.) You have to be neat and clean.

3) General attitude about women. You'd be surprised at how any men just don't really like women. And don't bother to hide it all that well.

Same here!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1) Snobs

2) Has bad breath

3) Has a wedding ring OR a wedding ring tan line.

I had met a guy once who didn't have the ring or any tell tale sign of wearing a ring. He was the one who was interested in me. Giving me all of those signs like he sincerely was into me. The eye contact. The close proximity. He EVEN looked at my crotch. The wifey came to me and let me know that she was indeed his wife AND that he had kids. And that I should step off.:rolleyes: I guess that she knew something about him earlier than I did.

Let's just say that I shoulda known. He was too good to be true. He was very handsome. Anyone that dang handsome had to be married hetero...or a serial killer.:smile: