what are your top three dealbreakers?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
First turn off: cigarettes
Second turn off: "How much do you know about the mormon church and would you like to know more?" or ''Have you heard the GOOD news?"
Third turn off: picking their nose.

Actually, I can overlook someone picking their nose. We all do it.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My top three dealbreakers:

Physical: 1. Skin (Skin must be kept up well, clean and soft. You get bonus points for me if you glow or your skin is glisteny [not glittery])
2. Hair (I love it natural, and like to feel the texture. If you have a weave I shouldn't have to notice it. I prefer long flowing hair. Wavy is a turn-on. Dreads are ok for some girls and I do notice how your hair frames your face.
3. Teeth/Figure (They count equally. Teeth must be straight. I like well built woman. There is such a thing as too skinny and theres such a thing as too fat)

Behavioral: 1. Rudeness (I'm a big believer in treat people how you want to be treated. Don't treat people like dogs.)
2. Immaturity (Immaturity includes being naive, foolish, clingy, or other ways of showing you cant act like a mature adult. I need to have deep conversation with you and I need someone who's mature enough to understand and listen and be open.)
3. Open-mindedness (I need a girl who's open-minded and ambitious. I'm hard to keep up with and always looking to improve and willing to be the best they can be. I'm very adventurous and always willing to try new things or ideas and I don't want you to get left behind.

Also smoking/drinking/drug use and combative attitude is bad. I don't need to be around that at all.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Little or no sense of humor (I'm a rather sarcastic cuss, so if we can't connect on that level, it just ain't gonna work out)

Poor hygiene (freshly showered bodies for me and light on the cologne/perfume, please)

Bad teeth (shallow of me, perhaps, but I just can't cope with a train wreck)

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Let's see. . .I have more than three dealbreakers, but i'll just name three that come to mind as i'm typing this:

Someone with no sense of humor
Someone that isn't willing to use protection, and get tested for STDs.
Someone that smokes cigarettes (sorry; I hate the taste, and it reminds me of my mother).

But basically, as long as you don't act like the opposite gender, and you're a fun responsible person? There's a good chance i'll like you.