What are your ways of dealing with chronic stress?

Holidays - in the city or outside?

• in the city

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • closed to nature

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • choice is irrelevant

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another good thing to do is a gratitude journal. I know it sounds corny, but writing down the top three things everyday that you are grateful for and focusing on them can really help de-stress a person.

Reactions: shapely

Another good thing to do is a gratitude journal. I know it sounds corny, but writing down the top three things everyday that you are grateful for and focusing on them can really help de-stress a person.
That’s a great idea. It’s so easy to focus on what we don’t have but most of us have so much to be grateful for.

Helps you to keep positive.

Reactions: shapely and LaFemme

Yeah right. For me my chronic stress is not intensive but I fell it as not total relaxation and incomplete forces, mainly because of sleep deprivation.

Reactions: allnitedontstop

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For good inspiration of each of us I share my first reference to the photo by Nosuportneeded, with thanks
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1232075/
Enjoy!

Thanks! It was a stress relieving day. Being in beautiful natural spots is my favorite decompressor. My gf and I love it. Naked is best

Sorry the pic is down, I cleaned out my gallery

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yoga/meditation daily.
Cardio daily. Swimming or cycling.
Moderation in food & drink.
Full night sleep. Life begins with a good night's sleep.

Reactions: MisterB

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What @halcyondays said. Oftentimes I'll start to spiral downward when I'm tired. Sleep is normally just the elixir I need to get myself back on track.

I'm mostly a glass half full guy. I know it's normal for everyone to have their up and down times.

When I find myself stressed and/or down (they often go together), I find doing some introspection about all I have to be grateful for helps. It helps to put things in perspective and makes me realize whatever I'm beating myself up about is not worth my time.

I also find talking with Hubby or my two besties about that which is on my mind will help me put things in proper perspective.

Reactions: halcyondays