What arrtibutes are more important than penis size?

Check all attributes that are more important than "size" in a SO

• Total voters

Ldnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A combination of all of them would be ideal. But I think most women just want a guy who takes care of himself, is reasonably well educated and has a job - oh, and is good with jokes.

Apologies as I know you wanted women to respond, I thought I might save some of 'em the work.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Where's the option for personality? Or is this just about physical attributes?

Because, really, if a guy is a total asshole (or even a partial asshole) even though he looks like Brad Pitt and is packing a solid 8" he can go stick it in someone else...

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Because, really, if a guy is a total asshole (or even a partial asshole) even though he looks like Brad Pitt and is packing a solid 8" he can go stick it in someone else...

What if he looks like Brad Pitt, is packing a solid 8", has a Ph.D and is just the most charming thing since muffintops?

Just wondering! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote=Ldnn;1453698]A combination of all of them would be ideal. But I think most women just want a guy who takes care of himself, is reasonably well educated and has a job - oh, and is good with jokes.

Apologies as I know you wanted women to respond, I thought I might save some of 'em the work.[/quote] Thank you, you did quite well speaking for the fairer sex.:smile:

Amen sister! :cool:

What if he looks like Brad Pitt, is packing a solid 8", has a Ph.D and is just the most charming thing since muffintops?
Just wondering! :biggrin1:
I'm not crazy about blonds. Can he look like Paul Rudd instead?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
[quote=Ldnn;1453698]A combination of all of them would be ideal. But I think most women just want a guy who takes care of himself, is reasonably well educated and has a job - oh, and is good with jokes.

Apologies as I know you wanted women to respond, I thought I might save some of 'em the work.
Thank you, you did quite well speaking for the fairer sex.:smile:

Amen sister! :cool:

I'm not crazy about blonds. Can he look like Paul Rudd instead?[/quote]

And I so look like Paul Rudd...and am quite humorous too.

Wow, you are in luck!:biggrin1:

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf is the queen of size queens. When I first met her she told me she'll only go with a very thick 9, 10 or 11 incher. I'm only 5 x 4.5 so I said to her that if that's the case then I'm the wrong guy for her. Well, 3 1/2 years later she's still with me. So there must be other attributes that attract her to me.

No woman ever looked at me and said: "He's handsome", or "what a great body", or "he's hung". But I've always had plenty of gf's and plenty of good sex. Thank goodness there are other attributes that attract women otherwise I'd be lost. But, quite frankly, I don't know what these are.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf is the queen of size queens. When I first met her she told me she'll only go with a very thick 9, 10 or 11 incher. I'm only 5 x 4.5 so I said to her that if that's the case then I'm the wrong guy for her. Well, 3 1/2 years later she's still with me. So there must be other attributes that attract her to me.

No woman ever looked at me and said: "He's handsome", or "what a great body", or "he's hung". But I've always had plenty of gf's and plenty of good sex. Thank goodness there are other attributes that attract women otherwise I'd be lost. But, quite frankly, I don't know what these are.
I am guessing you have a tongue like Gene Simmons and are richer than Warren Buffet.

I'm not crazy about blonds. Can he look like Paul Rudd instead?
And I so look like Paul Rudd...and am quite humorous too. Wow, you are in luck!:biggrin1:[/quote] Now you are just teasing me! That's cruel. :tongue:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Someone else ? Could you please be a bit more specific :redface:

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am guessing you have a tongue like Gene Simmons and are richer than Warren Buffet.

I don't know either of these guys personally, but my gf tells me I have a great personality and beautiful blue eyes :wink:. I am reasonably wealthy - not quite Bill Gates or Warren Buffet. Although I am listed in the top 100. That has certain advantages. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: