What attracts you the most?

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you had to choose between the types of people listed below, which one would you pick if you had to make a choice in what attracts you the most in your (future) partner:

I'm not talking about your ideal..but what matters to you most in everyday life..right now.

A. Cute face (handsome, strikingly beautiful, very attractive features, smile, etc), but not so great looking body

B. Great looking body (he or she has everything or most of the things you are looking for in physical features), but not so cute face (ugly, average looking, no neck twister,nothing special looks wise..etc)

C. Cute face and great looking body (they are hot from head to toe, model like features, etc)

D. It doesnt matter if they do not look so great and do not have a great body ..you are all about the person inside, their aura, radiance,how they make you feel...

:biggrin1:

Now what's your honest choice?

PS what's beautiful for one isn't beautiful for another..but its not about that..its about what YOU consider beautiful or not so beautiful in this matter..

Last edited:

Jalovealot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would have to agree with the person having a great body first of all because that is what attracts me the most in a woman. I would compromise on the looks (facial features, etc). That is what turns me on the most so for the purpose of the question, yep the woman would definatly need to have a great body because that way i wouldnt have reason to look anywhere else knowing that the woman i am with has the most amazing body.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
D

A person can look gorgeous on the outside and be ugly on the inside. I can't love someone because of the way they look, they might not always look that way.

On the flip side, I wouldn't want to be with someone that was only with me because they liked my body or my face.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you had to choose between the types of people listed below, which one would you pick if you had to make a choice in what attracts you the most in your (future) partner:

I'm not talking about your ideal..but what matters to you most in everyday life..right now.

A. Cute face (handsome, strikingly beautiful, very attractive features, smile, etc), but not so great looking body

B. Great looking body (he or she has everything or most of the things you are looking for in physical features), but not so cute face (ugly, average looking, no neck twister,nothing special looks wise..etc)

C. Cute face and great looking body (they are hot from head to toe, model like features, etc)

D. It doesnt matter if they do not look so great and do not have a great body ..you are all about the person inside, their aura, radiance,how they make you feel...

D If it's anything beyond fast sex I need a genuine person.

There are plenty of pieces of eye candy but many are shallow slutty whores or vapid or sexually dreadful or shallow self obssessed or users which doesn't translate into a deep meaningful relationship.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if I'm being honest I have to go with C...but if we are talking LTR and not just a one night stand then they also have to have humor, intelligence, compassion and the disposition to be happy. I realize that physical beauty can change in time as we age but that is just one of the many compensations of life.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

:biggrin1:

PS what's beautiful for one isn't beautiful for another..but its not about that..its about what YOU consider beautiful or not so beautiful in this matter..

E. It does matter if they do not look so great and do not have a great body, but how much it matters is greatly dependent on ...the person inside, their aura, radiance,how they make you feel...

I take pleasure in beauty (that goes for architecture, art, clothing, automobiles, desserts, jungle cats, landscapes.....[exhaustive list redacted]........and people) and would be a bald faced liar if I said the physical appearance of a potential mate did not matter to me. But someone can grow more physically beautitul to me, the more I get to know them, and the more I begin to appreciate their "inner beauty".

This is why I always only ever get into relationships with people at work or school. I have to get to know the person well before I "fall" for them. Until their inner beauty is revealed to me, they're just another (possibly) pretty face.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well if I'm being honest I have to go with C...but if we are talking LTR and not just a one night stand then they also have to have humor, intelligence, compassion and the disposition to be happy. I realize that physical beauty can change in time as we age but that is just one of the many compensations of life.

Even for one night stands I'm a D. Admittedly, you don't exactly have a lot of time to get to know them before a one night stand, but their personality is still the most important factor for me.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
E. It does matter if they do not look so great and do not have a great body, but how much it matters is greatly dependent on ...the person inside, their aura, radiance,how they make you feel...

I take pleasure in beauty (that goes for architecture, art, clothing, automobiles, desserts, jungle cats, landscapes.....[exhaustive list redacted]........and people) and would be a bald faced liar if I said the physical appearance of a potential mate did not matter to me. But someone can grow more physically beautitul to me, the more I get to know them, and the more I begin to appreciate their "inner beauty".

This is why I always only ever get into relationships with people at work or school. I have to get to know the person well before I "fall" for them. Until their inner beauty is revealed to me, they're just another (possibly) pretty face.

No..basically in general you are a C..but with love relationships you could be more D...

This thread is about choices and what matters to you most..

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No..basically in general you are a C..but with love relationships you could be more D...

This thread is about choices and what matters to you most..

Oh-kay.

You provided only a binary choice: "looks" or "insides". Some of us deal more in grays, than blacks and whites. Even for (especially for) "what matters to you most".

But I get it that you'll never be satisfied with my answer.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good thread but I find it not very deep. Most everybody will pick D, if only to persuade themselves they are not shallow. In reality I would imagine it is a combination of both, and it is deterministic a lot on age and culture.

I'll add mine, but I do not know how many people this will apply to:

There is a HUGE amount of pressure on looks. It feels very very shallow around here, and it is clear the guys on fake-tan and steroids do the best. There is no doubt in my mind that post-22 (for arguments sake) this opinion will change and other factors will become more prominent.

That said, definately, at my age, it is C. Personality means for shit, as long as they make you look good. There are a few people who are not like this, quite a few if you know where to find them, but I cannot wait to get into a more professional atmosphere.

Personally, D matters most but I am fussy so there is always a bit of A, and a hint of C. If I do not fancy them, D becomes a friend. If I fancy them (A and C) but they are not very interesting, then at most they will be a fling. Therefore it has to be a combination of all 3 for me, with A and D being most important.

Last edited:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh-kay.

You provided only a binary choice: "looks" or "insides". Some of us deal more in grays, than blacks and whites. Even for (especially for) "what matters to you most".

But I get it that you'll never be satisfied with my answer.

Not true again..I understand your answer completely :)..but bringing in all of the options available when it comes to inner and outer beauty diffuses the point of the whole thread..there are so many shades of grey..I belief that in love there is no black and white..

But i'm looking for that first moment feeling..what attracts you the most..

So I do respect your answer ..or your view of it all..or even your addition..but I am just looking for one of the choices given..

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am more a B person I have noticed..

A hot body, but a kind face.. He doesnt have to be pretty.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good thread but I find it not very deep. Most everybody will pick D, if only to persuade themselves they are not shallow. In reality I would imagine it is a combination of both, and it is deterministic a lot on age and culture.

I agree that culture and age make a huge difference. It definitely seems to me that people tend to be less shallow as a group as they get older.