Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aahhhh..now I am getting what you are saying...
Sorry..i didnt understand it at first from how i perceived it.:redface:

But..if there were all D's out there..why wouldnt you or they be able to connect with alot more people..if looks don't matter as much..aren't there more options to really connect with..

I believe that in reality there are more shallow people out there..but if the reality is that there are more D's out there..I'm not getting something???

This is really diverting the thread to a different topic, which i don't feel good about. But the number of options depends on how many people meet your criteria, i think there we agree. So the question is are there more people meeting criteria a D would have, or more people meeting the physical criteria A, B and C have. I actually believe the latter one is the case, and therefore
even more persons would struggle to find a suitable partner.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is really diverting the thread to a different topic, which i don't feel good about. But the number of options depends on how many people meet your criteria, i think there we agree. So the question is are there more people meeting criteria a D would have, or more people meeting the physical criteria A, B and C have. I actually believe the latter one is the case, and therefore
even more persons would struggle to find a suitable partner.

hmm..interesting..:rolleyes:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The face first; but not your "model looks" definition, Emjay. I think you can read a lot from a face. I'll take it from there, unless I am standing behind a lady with a great ass. I can't deny that a great ass grabs my undivided attention. I love cities with escalators.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I instantly notice height and a good shoulder to hip ratio. I look at hands and wrists...nuts about a glimpse of a thick male wrist in a white french cuff.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i was atracted to her outside looks, but that was just for a little while, then i got atracted to her in other ways beyond just the body, a wide open joyful was far far more attractive to me than a perfect body, i can notice more looks, so im A,B,C , but the D option can be far more powerful on the right person

salovecpl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
D. It doesnt matter if they do not look so great and do not have a great body ..you are all about the person inside, their aura, radiance,how they make you feel...

That is a bout all i have to say
It really goes about the person and what is inside

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok D-people..could you explain to me what the moment is or when your attraction for someone is stimulated the most? If you are not all about the looks, what is it that makes you instantly attracted? What pulls you towards that person?..

I need to clarify something... I haven't stated it because I thought it was clear. Ofcourse for many including myself..how a person is on the inside is the most important aspect of all..appearances mean nothing if you are dealing with a shitty personality. I actually thought that was clear.

But i'm talking about attraction..

There is a reason why you decide to talk to someone on the street, in bars, at work..or wherever..Why you would consider one person an option..and not another, why you are more likely to fall for a certain person or another..

Attraction is one of life's mysteries..but we are dealing with it everyday...on our way to work, while shopping, visiting friends, clubbing..

It might well be my own difficulty in understanding how the reality of attraction works for a D-person. I'm not around many people who are like that. I am surrounded with many people who have become that..but always due to time and love.

So maybe someone needs to help me out..because i'm confused LOL..Maybe my own experiences in life have left me to believe that there are many people out there just in it for the looks FIRST, personality second. Hell..if i look at that thread about * would you fuck, date, marry a fat girl* and look at the responses of ALOT of people..I would say i'm not wrong to believe that we live in a shallow world.

Or aren't we?

I thought my questions in my OP were fairly simply..not much depth to it i agree..but the answers have made me think..

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok D-people..could you explain to me what the moment is or when your attraction for someone is stimulated the most? If you are not all about the looks, what is it that makes you instantly attracted? What pulls you towards that person?..

I'll use my relationships on LPSG as an example because they follow the same formula I use IRL. I don't talk to strange people who PM me, except to say thank you if they've given me a compliment. If I don't know who they are, I'm not the slightest bit interested. I don't care if they are the sexiest guy on the face of the earth (if fact, I don't KNOW what they look like, because if I don't already like them, I won't have looked at their pics), nor do I care if they have the biggest cock on LPSG (again, I haven't looked at their pics, so I don't even know what their size is). I only look at pics of non-friends if their appearance is directly relevant to a thread.

Almost every one of my LPSG friendships have developed because I saw the person's posts in the forums, and I enjoyed and respected those posts. I found that often we had the same opinions. Because we got along so well, eventually our discussions were long enough and/or off topic enough that we had to go to PM with them. And of course, as the friendship develops, eventually there are things you want to talk about that you don't want to share with everyone. At some point, I DO look at the pics of friends. But I don't actually care what I see. I'm just putting a face (or a cock) to the name.

There is a reason why you decide to talk to someone on the street, in bars, at work..or wherever..Why you would consider one person an option..and not another, why you are more likely to fall for a certain person or another..

I don't try to pick up strangers. I talk to people first (not for reasons of attraction, just making polite conversation), THEN if there's an attraction (based on D type stuff), I will follow it up.

So maybe someone needs to help me out..because i'm confused LOL..Maybe my own experiences in life have left me to believe that there are many people out there just in it for the looks FIRST, personality second.

There ARE many people who are interested in looks first, but there are also plenty of us D types around :smile:.

Hell..if i look at that thread about * would you fuck, date, marry a fat girl* and look at the responses of ALOT of people..I would say i'm not wrong to believe that we live in a shallow world.

You actually look at that thread? :eek:

EmJay all I can say is as a guy.....When I see a woman whom I find attractive (cause all men have different tastes) I physically "feel" attracted..I Dont
know if women get this feeling or not...I think its a guy visual thing....I love the women in my life some are not physically beautiful,but spiritually..Others are drippingly hot ..but not so much deep..lol and then there are some women who are so hot to me (like a certain swedish girl..lol)Id gladly whip it out for ..lol I myself dont think
Im attractive..But I wasnt insulted when a young lady once said to me:
im dating you for that huge cock and how you use it" we all go through phases in life...deep shallow and meaningful one night relationships..lol (sorry i need sleep"-)

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
D is important but i would also go with C not because im shallow or anything but because i admire and respect a lady who goes the extra mile to take of her body and stays healthy like myself. after all your body is your temple

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Like Subgirrl said I don't generally speak to strange people on the street. However, I will talk to strange people here. Especially if they pm me about something I've said on the board or they send me something random and funny.

I guess I consider myself less of an ABC person because I rarely see someone out in public that I find attractive. I like a lot of different physical chracteristics but it's extremely rare that someone's looks are a combination of things I can't resist. Sure guy X might have a nice butt, guy Y might have nice eyes, guy Z might have a nice... yawn... what am I supposed to be focusing on???? Seriously that's the way I feel. I need more. Otherwise he's just a pretty face, nice body, etc.

The one physical characteristic that really stands out to me is someone's smile. Their smile has to reach their eyes. Also watching the way someone deals with a waiter, a cashier, a screaming child inside a store... the way someone handles different situations attracts me.

Simple silly common courtesy type things are attractive. Picking up someone's keys when they drop them, holding the door, full smiles with eye contact, laughter, respect. Also like Petite had mentioned, I am also very attracted to talent. Especially if it's something I can watch. People with animals are very attractive to me. I love animals and watching the way people interact with animals tells me pretty much everything I need to know about their disposition.

I dislike cockiness, hatefulness, the spiteful taunting of others. The most physically attractive person I may ever lay eyes on would become completely unattractive by acting inappropriately towards other people or animals.

I don't know what else to say other than I don't become interested in someone because of their looks. While the outside fades, the inside stays mostly the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am attracted by an enjoyer. This often results in outer beauty, for there is a difference between an immoderate, addictive binger and a gourmet of life's beauties. Also I am repelled by a denigrator who is compelled to reject and criticize more than they accept.

It is easy for me to find all sorts of persons beautiful, but that doesn't mean I am going to welcome them into my life. For that, there must be sustainable substance and habits beneath the beauty.

In summation: D.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not true again..I understand your answer completely :)..but bringing in all of the options available when it comes to inner and outer beauty diffuses the point of the whole thread..there are so many shades of grey..I belief that in love there is no black and white..

But i'm looking for that first moment feeling..what attracts you the most..

So I do respect your answer ..or your view of it all..or even your addition..but I am just looking for one of the choices given..

Woah! Now I'm confused! This changes what I thought you were asking.
I have not read any further, so maybe you explain it later....but...

Are we 1) talking about just meeting people and what attracts you to them as a person, or 2) are we talking about something
sexual...looking for a pick-up, maybe?

I learned long ago that trying to surround yourself with just the beautiful and popular was foolish, for you miss out on a lot that way. Besides a lot of them are shallow and, frankly a big bore.
I like to surround myself with those that are warm and fun to be
with, and have a good personality (or maybe none). I love good
conversationalists but not gossips or those who make snide
remarks to the side. I love to learn about new things, so I don't
need to find people just like me, although it would be nice that
we do have some common interests. I enjoy those who are
interested in things I know little about because I can learn and
vicariously enjoy through them...new things.

So, I guess I would pick
D. if I were just looking to meet someone.

But....if I were looking for a roll-in-the-hay...and I had not time to get to know them, it might be a bit more than D (maybe C) to be honest. However, that being said, I have to say some of the best sex I ever had was at university with a lady who most would have not even considered...or would have joked about turning the lights out atleast. Because of a bit of drink and weed
it happened, and had it been otherwise I would have probably
not ended up with her (or the other times) and missed a memorable experience. You never know!

Last edited:

moon_beam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For an LTR, I am a D person.

For casual sex, I initially search based on B but I have to feel the chemistry, which for me is more about their personality.

What initially attracts me to someone? I think the most attractive trait is kindness. True, genuine kindness which comes through in in their eyes, in their face, tone of voice, laugh, a gesture or a comment.

I met a man today who was that rare and wonderful combination - a very kind and gentle giant. I almost melted but, alas he was double my age and married (I don't mind the age so much... :biggrin1:).