What attracts you the most?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I consider myself less of an ABC person because I rarely see someone out in public that I find attractive. I like a lot of different physical chracteristics but it's extremely rare that someone's looks are a combination of things I can't resist. Sure guy X might have a nice butt, guy Y might have nice eyes, guy Z might have a nice... yawn... what am I supposed to be focusing on???? Seriously that's the way I feel. I need more. Otherwise he's just a pretty face, nice body, etc.

This is just how I respond!!! Only I think I'm even less likely to notice appearance than you are.

Of the 27 guys I've slept with, only 3 initially attracted me because of their appearance. And I still needed to feel D stuff before I let it go any further.

I love animals and watching the way people interact with animals tells me pretty much everything I need to know about their disposition.

I totally agree with this one.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You actually look at that thread? :eek:

LOL :smile:..I did once..and got turned off..just posted a response..but the responses did sicken me..I hate it when that one gets bumped...i hate it.

I loved your response and Submissivegirls' ..you are beautiful young women...:biggrin1:..inside and out.

D is important but i would also go with C not because im shallow or anything but because i admire and respect a lady who goes the extra mile to take of her body and stays healthy like myself. after all your body is your temple
So C is very much important to you at first, but in time..you are more a D you say??..( What happens untill that body of hers becomes less of a temple in her mind? :rolleyes:)

Simple silly common courtesy type things are attractive. Picking up someone's keys when they drop them, holding the door, full smiles with eye contact, laughter, respect. Also like Petite had mentioned, I am also very attracted to talent. Especially if it's something I can watch. People with animals are very attractive to me. I love animals and watching the way people interact with animals tells me pretty much everything I need to know about their disposition.

I dislike cockiness, hatefulness, the spiteful taunting of others. The most physically attractive person I may ever lay eyes on would become completely unattractive by acting inappropriately towards other people or animals.

I don't know what else to say other than I don't become interested in someone because of their looks. While the outside fades, the inside stays mostly the same.
Yes loved this..and agree as well..

I have been thinking about some changes in my own thought processes that involve the whole attraction-thing. I have noticed..as I said..that in my current reality I can fall for a guy that is not that handsome,but he usually does have a well built body.. But I have also noticed that i'm also drawn to the C, because I keep ending up with the cute face and body-guy with that douchebag personality.

I would very much would like to grow towards experiences where i can be more focussed on the person on the inside than the outside at first, but I am scared sometimes of ending up with someone that I'm just not sexually attracted too..

But as I read Arizonametal's comment..I suddenly thought...well yeah..that WOULD be the case if that happened..

There have been so many things going through my head and heart as of late (as some of you may know)..and I have realized that I want a drastic change..

I have not been in a sexual relationship with anyone for quite some time :redface: because many things have happened in my life and I was kind of cleaning out house..In mind and body..

It has actually been my being ready for sex again that has made me come back to LPSG more actively hahaha
But people who have been reading my posts closely, might have also noticed my own confusion in that area still. i'm a bit wobbly ...because I still don't know if that (going for the sexual when i like it) is the right thing to do. I have a feeling it is not..

When I analyse my B or C-focused track record from my past..I see alot of bad choices. When I look at the way that I'm actually interacting with many potential dates or just friends male and female nowadays..I see me more leaning into the 'personality first'-approach. I'm on the brink of letting go of my own shallow behaviour when it comes to feeling attraction..

But as I'm getting older and have embraced my own life, and the joy I feel interacting with friends and family..I know I feel more sunshine..more warmth when I think about the feeling of being surrounded by people that I really like..that I really love. They are such beautiful people...So why wouldn't the person I'm attracted to because of their spirit first be beautiful..

I have gotten to accustomed by my own falling in lust-trap.

Woah! Now I'm confused! This changes what I thought you were asking.
I have not read any further, so maybe you explain it later....but...

Are we 1) talking about just meeting people and what attracts you to them as a person, or 2) are we talking about something
sexual...looking for a pick-up, maybe?
Men and woman are different when it comes to attraction, but can also be very much the same when it comes to that..

I can't answer it really..You can only look back in your own mind and think about the people you felt attracted to and what it was that pulled you towards them initially..

I'm learning that some don't pull towards someone due to physicalities..but due to sharing occasions first and then find attraction because of what they have learned about someone and how that person made them feel no matter if that person could not really be seen as handsome/cute/pretty..

Others..need that cute face to pull them in first..and others that great body first..

I do not understand the..'for a hookup or for a relationship'?..because mostly all of the men i have had sex with were men I could fall in love with .. How do you know who you end up with in a rels?

So if your attraction is different when it comes to sex or relationships..than stating the difference would be the answer i guess.

In essence the question came from a place of how i look at attraction or how i perceive others to look at it.. But i'm finding out that its different for the ones that have posted..:redface:..maybe even for many..

I do feel that I have been going about it in a wrong way more and more now ..

Last edited:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
If you had to choose between the types of people listed below, which one would you pick if you had to make a choice in what attracts you the most in your (future) partner:

I'm not talking about your ideal..but what matters to you most in everyday life..right now.

A. Cute face (handsome, strikingly beautiful, very attractive features, smile, etc), but not so great looking body

B. Great looking body (he or she has everything or most of the things you are looking for in physical features), but not so cute face (ugly, average looking, no neck twister,nothing special looks wise..etc)

C. Cute face and great looking body (they are hot from head to toe, model like features, etc)

D. It doesnt matter if they do not look so great and do not have a great body ..you are all about the person inside, their aura, radiance,how they make you feel...

:biggrin1:

Now what's your honest choice?

PS what's beautiful for one isn't beautiful for another..but its not about that..its about what YOU consider beautiful or not so beautiful in this matter..

For me it depends on my mood.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love a beautiful smile. It doesn't have to be on a beautiful face or body.

I would say D, but a body with curves even though she might be a bigger woman. They can be HWP and big/curvy at the same time.

But most important is someone who can hold an intelligent conversation, enjoys life, respectful and has a sense of humor. Of course open minded and sexual.

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm definately a D man as a person's personality makes them look more attractive as it comes from inside and spreads outwards over the whole body making them glow just like gf. (yep me soppy sometimes.........lol)

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm definately a D man as a person's personality makes them look more attractive as it comes from inside and spreads outwards over the whole body making them glow just like gf. (yep me soppy sometimes.........lol)

You are a grande soppy man :biggrin1:..

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So C is very much important to you at first, but in time..you are more a D you say??..( What happens untill that body of hers becomes less of a temple in her mind? :rolleyes:)

um idk emjay. what i was saying is that i prefer a lady who's a balance of C and D (or maybe a balance of ABCD lol) than to choose between one or the other i think. geez thinking about this topic is making my head hurt! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
um idk emjay. what i was saying is that i prefer a lady who's a balance of C and D (or maybe a balance of ABCD lol) than to choose between one or the other i think. geez thinking about this topic is making my head hurt! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL:smile:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are talking "what first attracts you", then D can't really come into play, as it takes a while for you to get to know someone, so that a "D" can develop.

At first glance, I would probably be a "B", although I rarely find anybody "ugly". Bodies turn me on more than faces.

The optimum would be a "C", but except for here, that rarely happens in real life.

However, without "D", it quickly fades.

I'm lucky to have found a C+D :biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm attracted to gals around 5'6" with a nice ass and hips, legs. then the face, eyes, and hair. prefer dark haired women. somewhere in all that I check the breasts. this all happens in about 1 second they say. not really a tit guy. I mean if the gal has some nice ta ta's great, but if she doesn't, it isn't a deal breaker.

some of the gals I had good realtionships with didn't have much up top. and some I dated were adquate chested. my wife was a different situation tho. she met all the qualifications listed above but was pretty flat chested when we met. after about 2 yrs of steady fucking, she was a full D cup. and she didn't gain a bunch of weight either, only 8 lbs. she always said my big dick gave her big boobs. she actually admitted she was a little insecure when we met cuz she had small boobs. when we got married, she was stacked. if we went out, guys hit on her like crazy.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm attracted to gals around 5'6" with a nice ass and hips, legs. then the face, eyes, and hair. prefer dark haired women. somewhere in all that I check the breasts. this all happens in about 1 second they say. not really a tit guy. I mean if the gal has some nice ta ta's great, but if she doesn't, it isn't a deal breaker.

some of the gals I had good realtionships with didn't have much up top. and some I dated were adquate chested. my wife was a different situation tho. she met all the qualifications listed above but was pretty flat chested when we met. after about 2 yrs of steady fucking, she was a full D cup. and she didn't gain a bunch of weight either, only 8 lbs. she always said my big dick gave her big boobs. she actually admitted she was a little insecure when we met cuz she had small boobs. when we got married, she was stacked. if we went out, guys hit on her like crazy.

Now that is a wonderful testament to the power of hormones! No wonder people believe in heterosexuality. Even with all its unwanted side effects, such as overpopulation.