What attracts you to men, other then penis size?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by aj3380, Nov 1, 2007.

1. aj3380

aj3380 New Member

What attacts you to a man? Other then penis size, what other attributes do you look for in men.
    Give percentages, for example:

Body 20%
    Smile 5%
    Penis size 10%
    Personality 30%
    etc...

I'd like to know how much weight a women puts on a man's penis size over other variables.

2. Balljunkie

Gold Member

Body 15%
    Booty 20%
    Smile 20%
    Penis size 20%
    Personality 25%

Yeah, those are important. Ass is so important, and I love a beautiful smile.

3. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Why is my gf (23 yrs) attracted to me (60 yrs)? I asked her and she said: It’s the whole package:
    You confidence, your sense of humour, your fun loving nature, your smiling blue eyes. Your empathy and sensitivity for me and other people.
    The way you massage me – almost better than sex.
    The foreplay, the orgasms – I never had orgasms like this before. Your finger and tongue are better that any dick I’ve had before and I’ve had some big ones.
    Your status in life, as a professor and a minister in the church. I love your wisdom, insight and experience.
    I love traveling to conferences around the world with you.
    I love the special treatment I get ‘cause I’m your partner.
    I love the mansion we live in – with my own workout room.
    I love my convertible and my suv. I love your BMW.
    I love managing the investment portfolio you’ve set up for me.
    I love being financially independent.
    I love not having to be employed.
    Who cares about the size of your dick? – It does pretty good things for me anyway.

4. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

How can you possibly include penis size in a list of attraction towards men?

it's hardly one of the first things is it?

5. avg_joe

Gold Member

Face ======> 50%
    Body ======> 20%
    personality ==> 20%
    penis size ===> 10%

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Men loving other men.

7. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Intelligence..........75%

Compassion, patience, sense of humour, kindness, communication, sincerity.....
    25%

Penis size doesn't get a percentage, on its own it has no worth to me.

8. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:

So, you like to watch two men kiss each other?:biggrin1:

9. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Initial attraction is purely physical, and is 85% Body(and overall appearance), and 15% smile.

Attraction to someone to whom I've spoken a few times is 40% body (and overall appearance) 25% face (this includes smile) 35% Personality (this includes sex appeal and charisma)

Attraction to someone with whom I've gone on a few dates is 75% personality, 20% body, and 5% face and smile.

Attraction to someone with whom I've had sex is 60% personality (including sex appeal), 20% body and fitness (including stamina and strength), 15% sexual skill (including ability to take direction) and 5% face and smile

Attraction to someone with whom I've had a lot of sex (this is when I start wondering if I want to explore something more exclusicve and long term)is 50% Personality (which now includes nerdiness, charisma, humor, intelligence, spirituality, temperment, sex appeal, trustworthiness, and more), 20% sexual skill, 15% fiscal responsibility (employed? bills paid in full and on time each month? good/improving creditworthiness? 5 year plan? insured?) 10% familiarity and comfort 5% face and smile

Attraction to someone I've decided to be with in a long term relationship is based on how much criteria they fit from a very, very long list of wants and needs. I do not settle.

10. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

When I first meet them...it's almost purely physical (95%). And to some degree it stays that way throughout the entire relationship.

I admit good looks in a man are important to me. It's not the only thing of course...and certainly not the most important thing.

But I admit...when I took Dr. Harley's Emotional Needs test having a physically attractive mate was in the Top 5 things I need for me to be happy with a relationship.

11. Principessa

Gold Member

Not for nothing but this is a lousy list of male attributes. I have to think about this and come back to it.

LMAO! Maybe it's the way you wrote it, but it sounds to me like you have described a woman who is a classic gold digger. She seems to like the things you can buy her and the status your position brings her more than you.

Dude where have you been her first 3 months here she would barely talk to a 100% straight man.

12. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Initial attraction is pretty much physical, but I am sometimes attracted to guys who don't fit the classically handsome type (although sometimes I am!) I don't have any one specific "type" although I do seem to be attracted to a lot of tall, lanky guys.

When I'm talking to a guy, common interests and views can make me more attracted. I have a fairly easy time finding guys with interests in common with mine (although maybe not so much my weird eclectic tastes in music!), but views are another matter... I have a hard time finding people with views in common with mine. Maybe it's because I've always lived in conservative areas or something, but yeah, if you're liberal and in favor of women's equality, you get MAJOR attraction points from me!

Also, I'm very shy in real life, and if you get me out of my shell and get me talking about stuff I'm interested in and make me feel comfortable, that adds greatly to the attraction as well.

13. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think people can quantify attributes like this. If someone is almost perfect in every way but has one very bad quality, then that outweighs everything else, even if that is listed as only 10% important. So it's hard to understand exactly what these percents mean.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

Thank You! That's why I couldn't answer this before and still can't.

For instance, Jovial, let's say your face is even better looking than your body. But you hate all vegetables and in your spare time like to sit on your front porch and shoot your BB gun at the neighborhood cats. This inherent weirdness not to mention kinda psycho meanness would override any physical attraction I may have felt for you and make you ugly in my eyes.

15. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I stick shit like that in the personality section. Batshit Nuts is not sexy at all.

16. whatireallywant

Gold Member

This describes most of the people where I grew up! :eek: Seriously, they would brag about killing cats - shooting at them, trying to hit them if they were in the road, etc... No wonder I didn't date much there!

17. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are too special to end up with some sociopath!:eek: I'm glad you moved.

18. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

njqt466's comment on my previous submission: LMAO! Maybe it's the way you wrote it, but it sounds to me like you have described a woman who is a classic gold digger. She seems to like the things you can buy her and the status your position brings her more than you.

Yes, njqt466, you are correct - there is that aspect - but who wouldn't find material blessings and status attractive components and great additives to a relationship. They enables us to enjoy a wonderful lifestyle.

I object to the label Gold Digger because it has very negative connotations that are certainly inappropriate as a description of her. She's a mighty wonderful person and she didn't know about either my financial or social status when we first fell in love. I don't wear those things on my arm. When she did find out about them - of course that added to the whole package.

A question: why would it be acceptable for some things such as physique, or penis size, or my British accent and mannerisms, to attract someone but not OK if it is wealth and social status? Isn't that a bit like double standards on the list of attributes that attract people to each other? Why are you not calling me a cradle- snatcher? (I’m 60 and white and she’s 23 and black.)

Be honest, wouldn’t you find wealth and social status attractive? Would you classify yourself as a gold digger? :wink:

I should say that the little write up of why she is attracted to me is a hopelessly inadequate description of her feelings.
    :wink::smile::biggrin1:

19. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Among other things yes.

20. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

well, the first thing you see is a person's appearance, so with that, i'll say 40% (eyes, teeth, smile, height, body, hair, hands, arms). i love a guy with big arms so i know he can throw me around :wink:)

the way he carries himself is also a turn-on. confident, sure of himself, but not cocky or full of himself. so that's a 20%

personality = 20%

i also have to know that a guy has something going for him. so that is the other 20%. i don't want a deadbeat.

Draft saved Draft deleted