What attracts you to men, other then penis size?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't really answer in terms of percentages but what attracts me most physically are the eyes, smile, height, shoulders, hands, butt...
Still, nothing ranks higher than kindness and intelligence.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
njqt466's comment on my previous submission: LMAO! Maybe it's the way you wrote it, but it sounds to me like you have described a woman who is a classic gold digger. She seems to like the things you can buy her and the status your position brings her more than you.

Yes, njqt466, you are correct - there is that aspect - but who wouldn't find material blessings and status attractive components and great additives to a relationship. They enables us to enjoy a wonderful lifestyle.

I object to the label Gold Digger because it has very negative connotations that are certainly inappropriate as a description of her. She's a mighty wonderful person and she didn't know about either my financial or social status when we first fell in love. I don't wear those things on my arm. When she did find out about them - of course that added to the whole package.

A question: why would it be acceptable for some things such as physique, or penis size, or my British accent and mannerisms, to attract someone but not OK if it is wealth and social status? Maybe because the first things are natural and the 2nd grouping are subjective. Isn't that a bit like double standards on the list of attributes that attract people to each other? Why are you not calling me a cradle- snatcher? (I’m 60 and white and she’s 23 and black.) Actually the term is cradle robber and it was way too easy and obvious. I didn't think it needed to be pointed out.

Be honest, wouldn’t you find wealth and social status attractive? No, I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth (It was monogrammed and my mum still has it). :biggrin1: I neither need nor want a man of any race to give those things to me. As I have stated numerous times already I was reared in an upper-middle class white neighborhood, attended the best private schools and it is for that reason that I tend to shun men like you. I have seen what love of money and things does to a person. Would you classify yourself as a gold digger? :wink: LMAO, Nope, not even close. :biggrin1: :tongue: Men with too much money and high powered careers always act like they are doing you a favor by being interested in you. Pffftt, I do not need that kind of junk in my life. I should say that the little write up of why she is attracted to me is a hopelessly inadequate description of her feelings.
:wink::smile::biggrin1:

I'm glad you are both happy but there is no way in hell I am sleeping with a man almost 40 years my senior! I don't care how many millions he has or whom he knows.

Puntie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Personality & Intelligence -----> 65%
Sense of humour & Laugh -----> 25%
Attractiveness -------------> 10%

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerpoo

njqt466's comment on my previous submission: LMAO! Maybe it's the way you wrote it, but it sounds to me like you have described a woman who is a classic gold digger. She seems to like the things you can buy her and the status your position brings her more than you.

Yes, njqt466, you are correct - there is that aspect - but who wouldn't find material blessings and status attractive components and great additives to a relationship. They enables us to enjoy a wonderful lifestyle.

I object to the label Gold Digger because it has very negative connotations that are certainly inappropriate as a description of her. She's a mighty wonderful person and she didn't know about either my financial or social status when we first fell in love. I don't wear those things on my arm. When she did find out about them - of course that added to the whole package.

A question: why would it be acceptable for some things such as physique, or penis size, or my British accent and mannerisms, to attract someone but not OK if it is wealth and social status? Maybe because the first things are natural and the 2nd grouping are subjective. Isn't that a bit like double standards on the list of attributes that attract people to each other? Why are you not calling me a cradle- snatcher? (I’m 60 and white and she’s 23 and black.) Actually the term is cradle robber and it was way too easy and obvious. I didn't think it needed to be pointed out.

Be honest, wouldn’t you find wealth and social status attractive? No, I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth (It was monogrammed and my mum still has it). :biggrin1: I neither need nor want a man of any race to give those things to me. As I have stated numerous times already I was reared in an upper-middle class white neighborhood, attended the best private schools and it is for that reason that I tend to shun men like you. I have seen what love of money and things does to a person. Would you classify yourself as a gold digger? :wink: LMAO, Nope, not even close. :biggrin1: :tongue: Men with too much money and high powered careers always act like they are doing you a favor by being interested in you. Pffftt, I do not need that kind of junk in my life. I should say that the little write up of why she is attracted to me is a hopelessly inadequate description of her feelings.
:wink::smile::biggrin1:

I'm glad you are both happy but there is no way in hell I am sleeping with a man almost 40 years my senior! I don't care how many millions he has or whom he knows.

Dear njqt466

I love your posts. :wink: You have great insight and are very lucid. Do you discriminate on the basis of age and wealth? :tongue:

I hope you are wrong about "men with too much money (who ever has too much? :confused: ) and high powered careers act like they are doing you a favour by being interested in you." :rolleyes: I don't think I'm like that at all. Perhaps others would have a more objective oppinion.

40 years your senior would make him 81 - well, you'd probably have a peaceful sleep. :biggrin1:

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Flat tummy and slim 30% .. very important for me.

50% intelligence and personality.

20% face, smile, eyes

manhattaner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it has to be a basic list...

Wit --> 40%
Sense of humor --> 20%
Nice clean hands (you'd be surprised what's out there) --> 20%
Fabulous dick (purely subjective) --> 20%