What awakened your sexual awareness?

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I think I was watching that one show with the Witches, the three witches....and I said something out loud. I mean, I had gone through it before, but thats the first time I could remember.

But I can't remember a time I wasn't attracted to the opposite sex...but I think that was the first time I was actually sexual.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been sexually attracted to males since I was in nursery school. I was a bad, bad girl, dry-humping boys and girls (girls were more accessible) every chance I got since age 2. That's right. I said 2. I've been learning how to get pleasure since I was a toddler, and this is probably why I have never had bad sex. Practice makes perfect. Still, I know this is strange.

EDIT: Not strange that I did it, but strange that I remember it, strange that I knew what I was doing was related to how adults related to each other, and strange that I corrupted every peer I could get alone for a few minutes.

Mods, if this gives too much sexual detail about the under-aged, please delete or modify the post, but send me a note letting me know.

Last edited:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've been awake to sexuality as long as I can remember as I got a very accurate, but appropriate for a small child, answer to my first question about what "those two dogs" were doing from my parents. That lesson was reinforced by countless sightings of pets, livestock and wild animals copulating throughout my youth so I knew what my own equipment was meant for and would no doubt do one day. Never had an interest in girls my own age until after puberty when they began to look more like women. But along the way I fell in "puppy" love with a number of my female teachers and, especially, the neighbor's teenage daughter who used to baby sit me.

I didn't achieve a full blown erection until I was 12, first ejaculated when I was 13 and didn't get an erection over close proximity to a girl until age 14. That was at a birthday party for a girl I knew from school. A friend of hers took a liking to me and we stole off to the front parlor to be alone. We started making out and my dick got so hard I was afraid I'd never be able to rejoin the party. Right after that experience I started getting sexual with several girls, finger fucking them and letting them masturbate me. My first oral sex with a girl (69, my favorite!) came when I was 15 and I didn't get laid until I was 16. I was in my fifties before I had any kind of sex with another guy.

So I was something of a late bloomer, but I've been making UP for it ever since!

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't remember a specific moment when I decided I liked boys - it just seems like I always have. In first grade I used to get in trouble for leaning over to kiss my seat-mate, Mike S. (guess now I'd be kicked out of school for sexual harassment!).

But I remember clearly when I became infatuated with women! It was either Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner at my Grandparents. My young, cool uncle had brought a couple copies of Playboy to show my mom some articles on the shooting of President Kennedy (it was an anniversary, not the actual event!). I didn't pay much attention at the time but ran across them at home later. OMG! I was compulsive about looking at the pictures and reading the articles and masterbated to them obsessively! I'm pretty sure that was around the same time that I found "Xaviera - The Happy Hooker Goes Wild" under my mom's bed and read that over and over until it was falling apart.

In hind sight, it's no wonder I turned out to be a complete nympho!