What Big Brother Series Show Full Nudity?

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason the UK version doesn't show it is because it doesnt happen that often. Yes they change clothes etc but I believe its in the contestants ("idiots"?) rights to not be shown when getting dressed and showering etc. If a housemate chose to walk about in the buff and show it all off, then they would certainly show it in order to try and sneak a few more ratings.

Older series of Big Brother UK had a fair bit of nudity. If you want to check it out you can buy the shows best of uncut highlights on DVD. Series 1 had a fair bit if I remember rightly.

S

superbot

Anyone who watches this CRAP should be ashamed of themselves....

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thecockshow blog has BB naked cast clips from lots of countries. (I'm not posting a direct link because you get the irritating "windows installer" pop-up when you enter the site. Be forewarned, but it's worth the hassle if you're really into BB.)

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Australian BB used to have an entire show buried away at 9.30pm showing all the stuff they couldnt show on prime time. nudity, sex (what there was of it) wanking, swearing etc. its shame Australian BB has been axed and therefore last year was the last season but things dont last forever.

Michael McCoy was the hottest housemate ever! 2006 season i think?

Last edited: