What book are you currently reading?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok.. I only mentioned one of my books because I thought it would seem rather strange to have more than one going at a time but now I see it is the norm. Why do other people read more than one book at a time? I would like to know your reason.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok.. I only mentioned one of my books because I thought it would seem rather strange to have more than one going at a time but now I see it is the norm. Why do other people read more than one book at a time? I would like to know your reason.

I only listed one as well because it's the main one I'm reading out of probably nine or ten books. I just can't help myself; I'm an unrepentant bibliophile.

scottisimus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Teach Yourself NLP".
"The last Man who knew everythig" - Thomas Young bio.
"The Wizard of Menlo Park" - Edison bio.
"Innovation Killer."

These are all in progress, will complete in two weeks.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pictures by Robert Mapplethorpe. (That shows you how much book reading I do.)

I'm more of a magazine person as of late.

I read any and every American fashion publication. It's my job to do so. I'd also call The Great Cock Hunt an excellent read.

Hephaestus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Blink by Malcolm Gladwell, Its a book about how we think without thinking.Choices we make in an instant that arent actually as simple as they seem. It is an awesome look at our subconcious state.

D_Tilly_De_Toilet

Experimental Member
Media
I've just finished Machiavelli's The Prince. I've been trying to read both Art and Visual Perception by Rudolf Arnheim and The Imaginary Signifier by Christian Metz for what seems like an entire year. They're horrible.

After I finish those I'll be rewarding myself with Finnegans Wake. I just read the first page and had to put it down and take a break haha

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Grapes Of Wrath - John Steinbeck (the third time). Written in 1939, sadly i find it more relevent today as a stark image of the future of America.

bigboyjay

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Im constantly reading my maternity and pediatrics textbooks and at night, I am reading the Sookie Stackhouse chronicles book 7......lol, got to read something stupid to get my head out of the uterus

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am reading "the color if trouble"
I am sure NJQT would LOVE this..
I am so into the darn book I clock in late off my darn lunch breaks :eek:

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mass Murderer, Psychotic Killer, The Third World War (Novel), War on Terrorism The Untold Truth, Why People Believe in Weird Things. Reading them Con currently

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Colditz Story - P.R. Reid.

I read it last year. Not very well written really, but those guys did some amazing shit eh?

Currently reading the November issue of Bike magazine. :cool:
I need to go to an English country soon. I've read everything I have.

I read it last year. Not very well written really, but those guys did some amazing shit eh?

Yeh, I was surprised too, at how badly written it is. :redface: But it's still worth it to find out what things were like there. :p

I read 'The Power of One' and 'Tandia' by Bryce Courtenay before that, and they're miles better. Might re-read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince afterwards, haha. :wink: