What brand and cut of jeans do you wear?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
To answer the OP's question, you should probably just stick to regular or classic fit jeans. That's about the best middle ground for fit but not baggy that you'll get. Not that you couldn't get away with something more fitted, but at your size you're running the risk of feeling too compressed. One other thing you'll want to pay attention to is the rise. The rise shows where the jeans are going to button up on your frame. If you want it right at your waist, again, stick to classic fits. Lower means that you're getting into lower abs, closer to the hips. It becomes a limbo game from there.

I know salespeople can be obnoxious in stores. But please, please, please ask them for help if you're struggling. People who work at a store tend to know how jeans fit and can help you shop around. I don't know about you, but if I'm trying on several pairs of jeans, it's nice to have someone give you an eye-over and tell you if it looks okay, and to help fetch pairs if you're struggling a bit.

Finally, as much as it pains me to say this (because I know how expensive clothes are getting nowadays), you do get quite a bit of what you pay for in the price. No one likes taking a $50, $60, $70, and more hit for a pair of jeans. Unlike most other clothes, you definitely get more quality in expensive denim. You can wear them long, they'll survive washing, and you can beat 'em up and wear them out quite a bit before they start to fray. (I wish shirts had that same analog of quality.)

Good luck, bud. As shitty as finding those jeans sounds now, when you do, then you can forego the store altogether and shop online for the same brand and size and get them for cheaper.

abercrombieboy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love abercrombie boot cut jeans and I love 7 for all man kind jeans. I usually will only wear bootcut jeans. I wear alot of slim fit boot cut jeans. I like the whole bell bottom look lol. I always say that if Rachel Zoe created a mens jeans line, I would wear it.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always wear loose fit jeans either Levi or the Dickies type because I just can't get any of the other styles past my thighs.

D_Philler Fuller

Experimental Member
Media
I've had a lot of trouble finding jeans that didn't squeeze my junk. I tried a bunch, like Calvin Klein, Lee, Wrangler, Levi's, Old Navy. Best ones I find are always Canyon River Blues from Sears. They are never tight in the crotch, there's no cock-outline. Either Regular or straight, I never found Loose necessary.