What brand pump do you recommend

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by kiddinamit, Sep 1, 2009.

1. kiddinamit

kiddinamit Member

I'm interested in purchasing a pump. I've looked at various sites and read reviews but for all brands it seems the reviews are so mixed since people are buying them for different reasons. I want to add permenant girth and length but especially girth. I've looked at Dr. Joel Kaplans maunal pumps and a few other brands of non-electric pumps. What brands have you used with success?

2. onlygettinbigger

I use Pumptoys for everything....

3 Vel seal tubes
    1 Acrylic sun tea jar
    1 Qs-7 pump

3. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    See the blog I wrote about a week ago.

All of my 4 cylinder are from Vacu-Tech in California. They were special ordered several years ago for they’re 10 inch (what most guys start out with is a 9 X 2. Before I ordered them, I had pumped my cock with a college buddy and found that with a 9 X 2 that the entire tube was basically packed at the end of two 20 minute sessions. Thus I called them and got a 10 X 2 as my first cylinder. In subsequent years, I’ve purchased a 10 X 2.25, a 10 X 2.5 and a 10 X 2.75. With the two larger diameter ones, it takes about 7 twenty minute sessions….usually don’t have the time nor the inclination to get such a extreme girth.
    The hand-pump I’m currently using is a 4th replacement that I got from an auto supply store (intended for pumping brake fluid) and a bit cheaper than what you’ll find at penis pump sites. Guess I'm fairly hard on hand pumps having worn 3 out in 10 years. Have a small electric pump also but don't use it much as I hate the sound.....can't hear the moaning in the vids that I watch while pumping. Definitely get one with a gauge and not a bulb type that you’ll find with the toys in sex shops.

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    X2 VacuTech

5. kiddinamit

kiddinamit Member

Thanks. After checking out Vacu-tech and pump toys I opted for the vacu-tech. Since I am a beginner I just ordered the manual one with brass handle and flared cylinder and see how that goes.
    Vacu-tech offers a thick wall and a elliptical tube as well. The idea behind the elliptical sounds really good and if all goes well with the flared I might upgrade to that one. Has anyone else tried it?

6. Boinkerz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just got a velseal a couple of days ago and it's in my opinion fantastic, I previously had a 2.5 Kaplan and that one was incredibly uncomfortable, but the velseal 2.5 I can pack with little to no discomfort.

7. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

if you're serious theres only one choice..vacu-tech.

8. B_jesselevi

B_jesselevi New Member

9. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pumping is cheating.

10. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Absolute bullshit!!! You probably feel the same way about jelqing and jerking off. Go find a flagpole and sit on it till your twat touches the ground in the event that that dildo up you ass (as per your pics) doesn't get you off. Cheating who? Typical comment from someone that's never tried it. My girlfriends, past and present, are aware of the fact that I pump and also fuck my fleshlight when they're not around.

11. B_veedubb

B_veedubb New Member

You have to careful, though. I tried a pump and over-did it. Broke a capilliary. It
    could have been worse, I suppose. My fault :rolleyes: but I never went back.

12. James Duncan

James Duncan Member

Albums:
    Picturebrite pumps are an affordable alternative for a professional vacuum pump.

13. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted