What Brand to buy for L-arginine and Vitamin E?

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
To the people who take L-arginine and Vitamin E, what brand do you purchase? Are there some brands you stay away from? I always bought from the brand Nature's Bounty. Does it really matter the brand when taking these vitamins?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always get that crap from Walmart (though I am ashamed to admit that I shop there for anything). It might be Nature's Bounty. Take 3-5k mg a day of L-Arganine and one vit e...not sure the dosage

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
Really? The L-Arginine i use is 1000mg and all i took was 1 a day at the most. You should be taking these 3 times a day for it to work? I thogugt that was too much.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Really? The L-Arginine i use is 1000mg and all i took was 1 a day at the most. You should be taking these 3 times a day for it to work? I thogugt that was too much.

nah....you don't have to. I just take 3k mg in the morning with my breakfast. I'm a rather large man (6'5" 290 lbs) so when it comes to taking suppliments, I tend to take a larger amount. I highly doubt taking more than 1k mg a day is going to hurt you.

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
So you take 3 pills in the morning? I wanted to know what is the recommended amount? Is 1k mg useless? I read online that there was a test where someone should take it 3 times a day at least for 3 months.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So you take 3 pills in the morning? I wanted to know what is the recommended amount? Is 1k mg useless? I read online that there was a test where someone should take it 3 times a day at least for 3 months.

I actually take six (b/c they are 500mg pills) a morning. Idk if 1k is useless. How long have you been taking that dosage? I've taken up to like 6-8k mg a day before...but I pay for it in horniness (I'm uber horny and depending on my stamina can last anywhere from a minute to 2 hours before cumming). I get diamond hard erections, and usually can last forever, unless its been awhile since I wanked. I also take L-Lysine and L-Glutamine. The lysine helps with sexual function, and the glutamine (from what I have experienced) causes me to shoot considerably larger loads

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
Probably been taking them for 50 days in a 75 day span. Only 1 a day at most. I take it after i eat. What is the name of the brand you have even though its from walmart? Does it really matter what brand? Do they all taste the same?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the brand is spring valley. I don't guess it really matters the brand. The supplements that I buy at walmart seem to do just as good of a job as the ones I have gotten at the health food store in the past. As far as taste....Idk. What I have always taken has been in capsule form, so unless one breaks apart in the process of getting from my mouth to my belly, I really don't know. I'd go ahead and up my dosage to at least 2k mg a day and see how that suits you. You should be able to tell a significant difference if you bump it up to 3k

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
I cannot swallow these tablets. Always crunch them with my teeth. I never knew how to swallow even tylenol pills. Do you suggest taking them every 4-5 hours or so or take 2 or 3 pills at a time? I also read some article that tells you to take it at night before you sleep?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think it really matters how or when you take them. I will suggest that you not take it at bedtime, as it could keep you up (or your rock hard dick lol). The pills I get come in a gelatin capsule that you can open up and pour the actual l arginine powder out. I guess you could pop one open and pour it under your tongue and take a swig of water.

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
Do you have any low testosterone by any chance or any ED issues? Mine is 478 when i checked compared to 412 6 months ago. My prolactin was very high at 24 and now is 16.8.

I'll keep in touch with you unabear09 via private messages. Thanks man.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you have any low testosterone by any chance or any ED issues? Mine is 478 when i checked compared to 412 6 months ago. My prolactin was very high at 24 and now is 16.8.

I'll keep in touch with you unabear09 via private messages. Thanks man.

Idk about my testosterone levels, but I have suspected that I have low T levels and hormonal issues since my mid teens. I'm overweight (not obese), I have rather large breasts (not fat, gynocamastia), I have ED issues, I can't loose weight, and supposedly I'm bi-polar (I have been on anti-depressants since my early to mid teens). If I didn't take the supplements that I do, I would basically have little to no sex drive.

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
Oh interesting. You should really go and check your numbers out. If you feel you have low T, you most likely do. Did you read my thread about the penis injury i had?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's entirely possible that I have read it in the past but I can't remember anythinh right off hand. Link it