What Brand Underwear?

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sick of buying underwear that does not fit well after one washing. I got a pair of XXX boxerbriefs and they are really uncomfortable now. So far I can only wear Ergowear or 2xist Boxerbriefs. Regular boxers won't work for me. I'm doing back to school shopping so I need to know: What one band fits you well in the pouch & waistband?
Thanks,
Jake

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear Jockey Pouch Midway boxer Briefs (the ones with the longer inseam). I have ample ass and thighs, so I go up a size to Large (36-38" waist) even though my true waist is a 33 and I should wear a Medium (32-34"). The pouch front is great support and they have lycra so they give without riding up in the leg.

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I cant wear boxer briefs because the bunch. However, you are on to something with the 2xist brand. Most comfortable brand I have found, AND they last through quite a few washings, and the wear-n-tear I put them through on the tennis court.
I honestly have yet to find underwear both as tough and durable after so much time. That you can get them in reasonably priced 3 packs these days is a plus :)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enjoy 2Xist for my posing foreplay prior to sexual activity. They are well able to hold one up.

Most of the time I am an active freeballer and I enjoy that very, very much.

Packin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
G'day all. New member here. Weird but also cool to find so many forums where different blokes are echoing exact things I've been through all my life. Nicknames in school, embarrassing revelations like gym shorts and underwear fallouts... oh, and also a few great advantages all because I'm hangin so damn big. Anyway, about underpants -- I can't wear boxer briefs without everything showin -- I'm long-waisted and slim and I like my jeans on the low-cut, tightish side -- so for underpants I really recomend the mesh pouch brief (or jockeystrap) from TACTICS. They make stretch-mesh undergear that's perfect for lads with X-large equipment. I hang around 8" x 5" soft and much larger when the blood's flowin. I wear mine straight down in front of my balls, which also hang large and low, so I need a pouch that supports the weight but also gives for my size. These briefs hold everything up in a way that's really comfortable but not too constricting. In other words, it's still gonna show but at least not with every detail of my 8 inch shaft exposed. I wear the jock under my gym gear and the briefs under everything else (inclucing my kilts). Oh yeah, and a bonus feature: They're air-conditioned too.

Cheers,

JC

Attachments

Reactions: carsonmccullers

JordanUC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just bought two more pairs of Ralph Lauren Polo Pouch Trunk Boxer Briefs yesterday. I bought some a couple of months ago to try out and I've liked them. Enough room, enough support.

Jon Jon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found that Real Life by Jockey is made with the European cut and fit much better than others. They are made in a number of differend styles (boxer, brief, etc.). I have not seen them in K-mart but have found them at Wal Mart.

Chrisg8yy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi!
I have tried CK, Gap, Unico, N2N, C-IN2...they are fine.
So far, I found that the most comfortable brand is Ergowear.
Silk boxer is also very comfortable, but boxer does cause some
foldings under jean. Otherwise, just freeball.

Chrisg8yy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi!
I have tried CK, Gap, Unico, N2N, C-IN2...they are fine.
So far, I found that the most comfortable brand is Ergowear.
Silk boxer is also very comfortable, but boxer does cause some
foldings under jean. Otherwise, just freeball.

HorseHungHouseHusband

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like and wear Calvin Klein and so do my teenage sons. We have found that the trick is to buy something several sizes large than your actual waist size.

Underwear manufacturers seem to believe the equation:

"bigger waist" = "bigger bulge". LMAO.

As we know, it does not.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JMail_30002000 said:
Get this:
http://www.skiviez.com/mensunderwear/LowRiseBriefs/product.asp?Sku=2046618

or that
http://www.skiviez.com/mensunderwear/LowRiseBriefs/product.asp?Sku=2046618

Customer reviews says it all: finally you can select pouch size. I got one to try (Z pouch obviously) and very happy with it. Pouch is bigger than famous E2U!

If they made a boxer brief, I would be ALL over it. I don't like the feeling the briefs give me around the underside of my ass and in my crotch.