What Brand Underwear?

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have found that Real Life by Jockey is made with the European cut and fit much better than others. They are made in a number of differend styles (boxer, brief, etc.). I have not seen them in K-mart but have found them at Wal Mart.

yes I agree the are great no only at wal-mart can you find them I get the scripted pouch ones push you up a little
:cool:

scruffylookin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ALthough I prefer commando , I have a couple of pairs of RIPS white boxer briefs that when whet are totally obscene ;) and then my second favorites either brifs or boxer briefs are 2XIST

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They got 30 % off all Calvin Klein underwear where I am, so on Monday I'm gonna go stock up on some briefs and boxer briefs. Calvin really are some of the better brands out there for comfort, along with Ginch Gonch and 2xist.

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
American Eagle boxer-briefs, or Abercrombie boxer-briefs....love 'em both.

Smythy1610

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with Packin and Dipping. Undergear, or I.M. have a line of contour briefs that held up, and held me up quite well. I was first introduced to their line way back in 1976 before they were well known. It was a big relief to find an outfit that recognized a guy's got somethin' down there larger than a wish. The contour line last quite a long time (don't wear out or loose elastic). With proper care I can get a 2-3 years out of them. The best are the mesh contour Packin refers to. Airy, and don't shrink up as much after the wash as the solid jersey versions do. The best thing is that the pouch has so much give that if you are feeling a bit "fluffed" when putting them on, just run your fist down into the pouch and stretch it out. It does not seem to harm them and it is such a relief to have the room. I use the BA083 model and order just a few each year and rotate the old stuff out of service. They are great!

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Joe boxer medium size briefs have xtra room in the pouch. That is what I wear for formal enviorments like church. OTherwise it is boxers all the way baby, fruit of the loom brand medium sized!

i wear male power breifs. they are made out of very comfortable material and i keeps my bulge looking very nice while not making it too large. I'm about 5in soft so i need some room i usually dont like briefs but these make it very comfortable to move around. and they give nice support.

keratiod

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
l wear op-shop jocks
for the ignorant
they are washed 2 hand gifts to the charity shops
since l'm big there is never a right size for me always 1 to 2 sizes smaller
hurts but nice!

B_JMail_30002000

Just Browsing