What briefs for big dick and balls?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by twentiesry, Oct 27, 2010.

1. twentiesry

twentiesry New Member

I apologize if this is already been discussed at length, if so please point me to the message board. I have a friend who complains about how much his balls ache and its from wearing boxers.

I simply suggested that he switch to briefs, not realizing he has a huge set and a rather large member. Since then he has tried an array of brands and has been dissatisfied with all of them, and is close to giving up. His biggest complaint has either been that the fabric is loose and his balls dangling out the side, or the material cuts into his thighs. He has an active construction job and is bending and lifting a lot. His number one desire is comfort throughout the day.

Does anyone have any advice as to a good brand or cut that holds up well and caters more to guys that are tall and endowed? I figured I'd consult the pros here.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    has he tried just a jock and nothing else? You get the support, no real hassles to deal with like riding up, bunching, and allows for essentiually unlimited movement.

3. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

that's a good problem to have. I bet those nice balls and that nice member get all the attention it can stand when it's not contained in his underwear

4. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Tell him to go for jockey pouch ones with horizontal fly. Plenty of room and great support at same time.

Draft saved Draft deleted