What Brought You Lpsg?

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly I was googling a specific penis type and I clicked an image and it brought me here.

I was kinda amazed that such a site existed. I thought it was hilarious (still do tbh) but for some reason it is entertaining on many levels.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Seriously, what is it that brings you to this site and keeps you around?
My husband suggested this would be better than Facebook. (Something to keep me from getting bored. ) He was right. Then met nice people who are way more fun than Facebook.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My husband suggested this would be better than Facebook. (Something to keep me from getting bored. ) He was right. Then met nice people who are way more fun than Facebook.

@Betty_Cocker you are one of the reasons I always came back to this site. I still love those chats we had!

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've known about the site for about a decade now, just haven't put much thought into maintaining a presence here. I came back and decided on activity because the sister site (though can I really call it that at this point?) has become too toxic for my liking. Hoping this place proves to be somewhat better lol.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've known about the site for about a decade now, just haven't put much thought into maintaining a presence here. I came back and decided on activity because the sister site (though can I really call it that at this point?) has become too toxic for my liking. Hoping this place proves to be somewhat better lol.

There's toxicity here too, but the moderators and site owner actually take action.

I know of one problem you Definitely won't have here :blush::heart: