What can i do not to cum so fast???

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh lordy not again, there must be sooo many threads on this subject, I know I have posted before

Several things you can do
1) Jerk off and cum an hour or so before having sex, this should slow you down for the second time

2) Do as mentioned above, cum quick with partner and then prepare for round 2

3) Edging

4) PRACTICE holding it. When you next go for a pee, stop the flow by squeezing the muscles and hold it.
Remember where that muscle is and after you have finished peeing start to practice

Squeeze the muscle and hold it for 5 seconds let it go and repeat this 10 times, relax and repeat. You might find this difficult at first but you will soon master it.
When you are competent at 5 seconds, increase the hold for 10 seconds, let it go and repeat. Mastering this level might take some time, but you can practice all over the place, at work, in the car, on the bus, sitting at lunch with colleagues and nobody will know what you are doing (unless you tell them).
When you are having sex and feel that you might be close, start squeezing and if you have exercised well, you should not cum.

Brinz

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get that too on a few ocassions, usually when my gf is really horny and tells me to go hard, and I go as hard and fast as I can, I'll be done almost embarassingly quickly. haha I guess that's probably normal tho. The suggestions above do work, and sometimes it helps get your girl of too.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi i have a question. I want to know what can i do so i dont cum fast? I've always had this problem and i want to try and last for a long time time, but i dont know what to do!! Any suggestions?? Thanks!!!
There are sprays to numb your cock so you don't feel as much. Try to find out which strokes get you off and avoid them. Normally the most sensitive area is right behind the head...so long strokes where that area comes in contact with her tightest spots will not help.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Either wank just beforehand, or if you're able to get hard again easily go ahead and cum, tell her she's just so sexy that you couldn't hold back, then give her a good long seeing to immediately afterwards. That's usually worked for me!

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm assuming there's foreplay involved?

5 mins isn't exactly premature ejaculation..., the average is around 6-8mins... so you're not really experiencing anything that out of the ordinary.

If foreplay is involved, maybe scale it back to see if that makes a difference.

Equally, I think many continually underestimate the brain as a sexual organ... but it can also make life difficult. Chances are if you fixate on not coming quicker than you'd like... you're going to cum... it's like people with performance anxiety... you worry about losing your erection... you're going to lose it...

If I were you, I'd just stop fixating - relax and turn it into a game, trying out different techniques - things like pacing your breathing, her on top, less/different foreplay... masturbating and practising stop/start techniques, and others depending on your refractory period (judging that your foreskin looks tight, I'm going to think it might take you a little while to be comfortable again? - I say that as someone with a tighter foreskin and it usually takes me 30-45mins before I'm ready).

turfman

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My urologist prescribed zoloft for my premature ejaculation. It has been a freaking miracle. You have to play with the dosage. I found that 50mg once a day gives me the ability to cum whenever I choose. 75mg and I could have beat it with stick and not got off and 25 mg made no difference.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know how often you are ejaculating ; but if you ejaculate perhaps twice as often as you are now, then you could probably last a lot longer when you fuck your girlfriend. I think a guy should be able to regulate himself so he can fuck for almost as long as he wants without premature ejaculation...it's worth trying this to regulate your cum cycle. Have you ever noticed how the second round always takes longer than the first????

Reactions: Allan S.

R_35_Skyline

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too had this problem of cumming too quickly or quicker than I want to. first thing you need to do is, don't hate yourself. most men last no longer than 10 minutes and this is normal since most men don't last as long as their female partner desired anyways. the term pre-ejaculation is a broad term. most men would like to and would fuck longer (maybe for hours) if they had perfect control over ejaculation.

first you need to talk about it with your partner and she needs to understand your situation.

there were a few methods that worked for me.you should start practicing slow and romantic sex. have intercourse where you just stay insider her most of the time without a whole lot of movement. this will allow you to get used to the sensation of her vagina. lay down with her and take a nap if you want to while still erect inside her. the longer you stay hard inside her, the better. this way you can train your mind to not always focus on ejaculating when you get the wet sensation of her vagina. if you are uncircumcised, make sure you pull your skin back so that your whole head is exposed to her internal skin.

there is another method to deal with this, but first you need to see how sensitive your penis is to her vagina. first buy some of those Durex Performax condoms. they have desensitizing gel to numb the penis head to help delay ejaculation. find how who you are:
1. a man who is super sensitive will still remain rock hard and still cum quick.
2. a man who is semi sensitive will last a lot longer than usual.
3. a man who is not so sensitive will go limp and lose his erection.

if you are man #1, you will probably need to ejaculate beforehand and then use the desensitizing gel condom. once you get use to it and become man #2, you won't have to go ejaculate ahead of time anymore. if you're man #3, these condoms aren't for you and you rely on self control through the mind.

as i mentioned above, don't just focus on thrusting her. stay insider her and let her fluids soak your whole penis. the longer you do this, the less sensitive you'll be and further you'll be from being premature.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definately have pre-mature ejaculation. Doesn't matter if or how long the foreplay lasts. As soon as I get my dick all the way inside, I have maybe 30 seconds before I shoot. Now my buddy can suck my dick and balls and keep me hard for 2 hours before I cum, but not with penetrating his ass, or previous girlfriends vagina. Now he can fuck my ass for between 8 and 20 minutes, depending on how many times that day as well as day to day. He says he likes that I cum so fast, and I'm used to it.

Craig

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have trouble last long also. I found to do lots of foreplay. I even try to get my gf to cumm by tonguing her clit and fingering it, first, before I enter. And I keep a hand on her clit even when making love. She ends up cumming with me most times.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had this problem when I was a teenager. A friend told me to rub one out a few hours before you plan on having sex. It worked for me. I would get the sensation within a minute or two after inserting it into her (or him) and it sucked because I really had no self control.