what can i do?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bilberry, Apr 23, 2011.

1. bilberry

bilberry New Member

hi LPSG! im a 5'6 asian female and my boyfriend is a 6'2 asian male.. im kinda thick on the legs. tall/short couple but theres a couple of problems. his unit is only 5 inches long! it looks like a baseball bat and his girth is probably 5.3 inches(yes i've measured!!) i always thought a taller man would have a bigger unit but i assumed wrong!

the next problem is sometimes he cums too quick.. he told me when he masturbated he'd cum within a minute in order to not get caught(lol!)

what positions can i do so me and my boyfriend can work this out?

2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting.

If he has trained himself into cumming quickly, then perhaps he can train himself OUT of cumming quickly.

Most men masturbate, whether or not they are in a relationship, so encourage him to practice masturbating and holding off on cumming.

Then, as I just suggested in another thread, don't have intercourse (penetration) until you have already cum or are ready to cum.

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fleshlight makes an insert they call the STU- Stamina Training Unit. My husband doesn't have any trouble lasting long enough for me anymore, and his Fleshlight is part of the reason why. He's very good at using his fingers, lips and tongue to tease me either to orgasm or very close before we have sex. He knows I start to lose interest after I orgasm, so he fucks me in any position other than my two favorites until he is pretty satisfied. Then we get into one of my favorites, I come, and then I make him come however he wants. Something like that might work for you.

As for his perfectly normal length, if it isn't enough for you, that's an unfortunate incompatibility. They do sell extenders, like hollow dildos he wears on his cock. One benefit might be that they reduce the amount of sensation he receives from penetrating you. The other is you get more length from him. You can get more thickness too, if you like, but the thicker it is, the less fun he will have.

If you find his girth (also pretty normal) to not be thick enough, you can increase your sensitivity, possibly improve blood-flow and elasticity to your vagina by working your PC muscles. Google, or any other search engine, can help you to find a good routine to practice whenever you get a chance. Ideally you would do the exercises a couple of times a day. Then, you can apply the same techniques when he's inside you, for more pleasure to you both.

Lastly, the only way to determine the size of a man's penis before you have sex is to look at it. Sorry.

4. bilberry

bilberry New Member

hes not going to buy any of that STU stuff. his size is fine but i always thought a taller man would have a bigger unit so i was surprised he didnt it looked small! lol!! but im very happy with him.. how can he last longer? he told me during his school years he would just masturbate as quick as he could to avoid being caught by his parents/roommate

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    He has to practice. He has to edge. When you have sex, he should give you more manual and oral pleasure without receiving the same from you to help you get to his level of excitement. When he gets too close to ejaculating too soon, he should pull out, and give you more oral and manual pleasure until he can handle being inside you again. He should keep doing that until you are about to come, at which point he should stay inside and give you whatever it takes to push you over.

You should sometimes just do oral with each other, him eating you until you are satisfied, and you teasing him, stopping every time he gets close. They key is that with everything you do, he gets used to not coming right away, no matter how many times you have to stop, or how long you have to stop.

The same is true when he jerks off. He needs to stop touching himself and wait. He has to practice prolonging his pleasure. YOU buy him a Fleshlight. You can masturbate together while he uses it for training.

You can practice your kegels together. You should both flex and release your pubococcygeus muscles for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is he will have stronger, longer-lasting erections than before, and you may feel your orgasms even more intensely.

I hope this is helpful.

6. D_Larry_Burpengary

D_Larry_Burpengary New Member

some ways to last longer.. masturbate before doing it. doing think about it when your doing. dont look at it going in and out while doing it. You have to learn to put yourself out of the situation for it to cool off.

as for the height thing .. im 6'4.. and i mesure 8.3 ish by 7 ( girth is a problem ) my friend whos 6'5 has a size similar to your guy. so height is not a great determiner

#6 D_Larry_Burpengary, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
  7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    The problem with not thinking about what he is doing during sex is it might create a lack of intimacy. He is effectively detachng himself from the sex. Being on the receiving end of that is just as bad as being with a guy who cannot hold back his orgasm. Another problem with this technique is it sometimes leads to a softer erection.

One more thing I forgot to mention earlier. I had a lover who was also concerned about not lasting long enough. He smoked a lot of pot, and the pot made him super-sensitive. So he used condoms with some kind of numbing gel in them. The condoms came pre-loaded with the gel. He said it tingled, and felt nice, but that it made it easier for him to hold back. My husband used to come pretty quickly too, and we had success with those condoms while he was teaching himself to last longer. I think they were called "Long Love". They came in a brown wrapper, and were sold individually, or in packs of three or five.

#7 AlteredEgo, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
  8. D_Larry_Burpengary

iev heard of those.. never used them tho. i guess its a fine line you gotta pace yourself and fill those few slower moments with other things.

9. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    The numbing gel in a condom is a new one to me, but there are also condoms that are thicker so he will feel less. Trojan regulars spring to mind!

My side of the family has tall men who are not at all unusual in penis size AFAIK. My ex's family were average height men (for USA) with pretty big penis, not monster size but I could tell a difference over others I had been with. Your Bf sounds like he's average. A large one would look much the same as a regular penis looks on a smaller man. And as he gains bedroom skill you will be glad it isn't huge or it could get uncomfortable!

Positions with you on top should also help. Try getting him hard, slipping it in, and meditating-- or trying to! with you facing him on his lap.

10. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Long Love Condoms. Here's a link. I used to get them at a bodega (convenience store) near my grandmother's house.

11. D_Larry_Burpengary

i think these only come in one size right?

12. SR_chixdiggit

SR_chixdiggit New Member

So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
    least he's thick - 5.3" - that's a good thing, right??

you could've been stuck with my wang: 4.8" x 4.3". look on the bright side! :)

13. bilberry

bilberry New Member

hes only 5.3 from the head to like the quarter of his penis.. its like a baseball bat shaped penis and at the end of his shaft its a lot smaller than the top!

14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have no idea.

15. SR_chixdiggit

SR_chixdiggit New Member

So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
    not that it matters, but I can't quite visualize the goods. you seem to know his tool intimately well! when you say the end of his shaft is smaller than the top, what do you mean? and how does that change things, other than visually? wouldn't the thickest part be all that matters during penetration?

but more importantly, what can you do? accept thy man's penis, be glad it works, and ride it into the sunset, baby! yeah

16. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I haven't actually found "edging" helps stamina. A guy like this probably can't edge.

Like AE suggested, there are some male exercises that might help. Google "male kegels" and read up a bit. They're pretty easy and can help give him the ability to control his ejaculation (as well as generally giving other benefits as well).

One thing you guys can try is to make him cum during your foreplay, then have him play with you until he can get it up again. This will do two things: One, it will bring you closer to orgasm so that it takes you less time to climax upon penetration and two, it should make it take him longer to cum the second time.

Basically, if you increase the number of times he ejaculates per day, his stamina should increase (to a point). Not sure how giving you are, but for example, if you throw in an extra hand job or he masturbates at another time earlier in the day, it should help him last a bit longer later.

Draft saved Draft deleted