What can I do?

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I've been told that my friend wants to sleep with me, I told her I loved her about a year ago but it just made her cry. She has had a boyfriend for a while but I'm not convinced by the relationship. Everytime I se her she seems to be trying to get closer and closer to me. Last time we met up she gave me a really nice kiss on the lips but without tounges. I am confused but at least her interest has been confirmed.

What can I do to try and push her intentions into reality or at least get her to admit she likes me in that way?

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
What I mean is that our relationship has never been more then friendship but she's started hugging and kissing me.
Her boyfriend says they should split up when they go to uni so she's told her friend that she wants to sleep with me before they split or something, I don't know the details. I've always been interested in her and I was pissed when I told her I loved her but we've been really close friends for a long time, since high school.

I might not be 13 but I am still young, give me a break.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You can do one of a few things... you can let the friendship takes its couse, and not intervene, and let her decide what she wants to do. Girls can be really manipulative. You also have the choice to do something.. go in for the kill per say. Put the moves on, and see what she does. I would probably (from an almost similar experiance) sit down and talk to her about it. I wish I had.

I'll just warn you now, that sleeping with her might break the friendship. I wish someone would have stressed this point to me before anything happened with my best friend of 6 years. Becareful, and hope for the best.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I think you need to sort out what you want from this relationship.

If she has a boyfriend why does she want to sleep with you? If you were in a relationship with her would she want to sleep with someone else, how would you feel about this?

She sounds as if she is messing around, and wants her cake and eat it too.
I think you have to decide if you want her, and if you do go for a frank discussion about what you both want at your next meeting.