what can i use?

zagato32

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I use to masturbate anally everyday, I used a banana, but now I wonder what other house hold items I could use, any suggestions? (I am a male)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
don't use household items. most improv anal toys won't be exactly smooth and easy to use. tiny cuts can turn into infections. parts can detach and get stuck. the need to tell someone to not put glass, candles or electric toothbrushes up their ass is completely insane.

stop with the bananas. fruit & veg: can break. what goes up might not always come out. do you want to be in the hospital playing the human salad shooter for a group of interns? no. no you don't.

you have access to the internet take a little time to shop around on line. sex toys are easy to obtain and very cheap. the packaging is discrete, the billing on your credit card won't read "Randy Anal Emporium". you can get a wide selection of toys off of Amazon.com now days.

if you must use household items make sure you put a condom over said item before insertion.

ml

buy a butt plug. really just buy a butt plug.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with MickeyLee on this one, Do not use household items. Hell if you need me to I'll drive you to an adult store! I know a good one where you can buy a 7"long 5"round dildo for like $15.00.

don't use household items. most improv anal toys won't be exactly smooth and easy to use. tiny cuts can turn into infections. parts can detach and get stuck. the need to tell someone to not put glass, candles or electric toothbrushes up their ass is completely insane.

stop with the bananas. fruit & veg: can break. what goes up might not always come out. do you want to be in the hospital playing the human salad shooter for a group of interns? no. no you don't.

you have access to the internet take a little time to shop around on line. sex toys are easy to obtain and very cheap. the packaging is discrete, the billing on your credit card won't read "Randy Anal Emporium". you can get a wide selection of toys off of Amazon.com now days.

if you must use household items make sure you put a condom over said item before insertion.

ml

buy a butt plug. really just buy a butt plug.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
omg the aneros

it's like... my dream toy

I've been masturbating since i was like 12, and yes, it's still pleasing, but I admit it gets a bit boring at times, especially with the plethora of fetishes I have.

But after seeing videos of men using the Aneros on XTube, I'm convinced I'm missing something! I've never really had much prostate stimulation, but dammit, just WATCHING those vids makes me want to just take my prostate out and give it a deep tissue massage... omg

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm.
eeps?
I'm now an anti-veggie...
not that I eat meat... but... ;P

Yah, go with MickeyLee on this one...
Spend a few bucks on a toy.
You might even find a rubber anero online???
MUCH safer... plus, you know how docs don't talk about their patients due to doctor-patient confidentiality? LOL... Google. :p