What can we do to fight feminism?

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 26 and I started severely balding. I feel like if it wasn't for feminism, I would be able to get a girlfriend.

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ummm. Have you ever considered that feminism isn’t the problem here. It might actually be that you just have a completely crap personality.

This seems obvious since you want someone or something to blame for your singledom.

You also seem to be under the mistaken false assumption that the world owes you a girlfriend, and that women owe you their attention.

Women actually aren’t all that shallow.

Feminism is not about bra burning and eradicating men. It’s about not being treated like shit simply for being a woman.

I am a man and I can understand this.

Perhaps you should take a long hard look at yourself (I don’t mean in the mirror) and start addressing your flaws and your faults.

It seems like your personality/attitude/character are things that need a bit of reshaping.

Be a man and own up to what you need to fix in yourself before you start blaming others for your lack of a girlfriend.

You’re welcome.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 26 and I started severely balding. I feel like if it wasn't for feminism, I would be able to get a girlfriend.

I've heard a lot of excuses for why different folks ain't gettin' any, but Feminism? C'mon, that's just lame. Especially in your case.

That's cuz I've read your posts over in the Ask a Woman forum. Wowza. That's all I needed to read to know why you ain't getting laid. It ain't your hair or lack thereof. The AaW ladies gave you a lot of honest feedback based on their real life experiences as, gasp, WOMEN, which bears little resemblance to what's percolating in your head right now.

Want to get laid? Spruce up the exterior, but make sure what's inside has been taken care of too. Ugly comes through, no matter how pretty the package.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Possibly, Mr. Shakespeare can shed some light

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in ourselves,

Even if your question made sense to me, you couldn't do anything to stop feminism.

Have you ever tried to argue with a woman in real life? There is no winning, just a happy loss. I have heard of some guys that can achieve a draw when arguing with a woman, but hey... that is just a urban legend.

Reactions: Myloveisdeep

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know you, but I can't think that feminism has anything to do with your not having had . a girlfriend since you were 26. That's just silly, and woolly thinking. And although there are some extreme views expressed (and sometimes actions done) in the name of feminism, that is not the norm. Most women (and also men) who might call themselves feminists or identify with the mainstream tenets of feminism are in fact perfectly normal and reasonable people.

The baldness issue is more of a relevant one in a personal sense, I grant that, but it isn't logical either. Plenty of bald men have girlfriends and/or get laid regularly. And plenty of women that I know think baldness is rather sexy on a man. (I'm not bald, though.)

As I say, I don't know you, but I think you need to look to things such your appearance, your presentation, your attitudes, your conversational ability, your interests, your social activities... It's not sensible to blame either feminism or baldness.

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
educate girls women or even transgender that they do nor need feminism. Why do we need it? we respect them, we let them get whatever work they want as long as they are qualified, companies are open to promote girls to higher position, they get same or higher salary than boys because there is what you call minimum salary and the increase only varies depends on their performance, they have maternity leave, own public bathroom/washroom. What is the point of feminism? if there is a man hating or hurting woman or a girl, then file for a civil complaint, because being hated and hurt is not deserved by women neither by men.

Reactions: malakos

The best way to fight feminism is to prove it wrong.

If you live the "I am the superior human being and have more privilege than you" because of my plumbing, you're the reason feminism exists.

Oh and don't be a whiny shit because you can't get laid due to your own social shortcomings. That may also help control the feminism that bedevils you on a daily basis.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Well, that's just plain dumb. A lot of women actually prefer guys that are bald/balding.

Reactions: 286798

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

bfus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you can't fight them, join them.

Chicks dig male feminists, by the way. Join a women's rights group, you'll be swimming in ladies.

Feminism is equality for both genders, males and females. It even comes in pro-sex form Sex-positive feminism - Wikipedia

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
(3rd wave) Feminism is actually a female supremecy movement that seeks to gain control of the power structures mostly created by men over centuries, whilst at the same time maintaining the priviliges that women already have. It is divisive and toxic, just look at what is happening in Sweden where feminists gained a lot of power.
They only focus on easy targets (such as white males) and use shaming and name calling as their weapons of choice, they avoid fighting for women in real need of their help such as the acid burnt and stoned women living in certain (islamic) countries, where there is an actual patriarchy.
Luckily the amount of feminists is very low but they are overly loud so feminism seems to be worse than it actually is.
If you listen to people like Jordan Peterson, you will learn to destroy their partially informed beliefs with facts and statistics, you can also point out their hypocrisy and ridicule their double standards.

OP, Your problem isn't the feminists however, it is your own beliefs and ideas, luckily this is something that you can control with some mindfulness.
I see so many bald guys with hot girlfriends, they usually shave their hair off and stop focusing on it.

Check out this study:

http://opim.wharton.upenn.edu/DPlab/papers/publishedPapers/Mannes_2012_ Shorn scalps and perceptions of male dominance.pdf

Reactions: malakos