What can you tell about a woman's vagina by looking at her?

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I need a woman with interior space, and I'd like to know how I can find one. Not loose, just big. A large, well-refined interior, like that of a Range Rover.

Women purport that they can tell the size of your wang by looking at your feet, ears, ethnicity, etc. But how can I track down a vagina ample enough for my immense girth? Does big feet=big vagina?:confused: Please help me in this endeavour. Sex with my breezie right now is an undue exercise in pain and suffering on her part. :eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously? NO! The things you mentioned don't work for determinig cock size either. It is strictly trial and error. Deal with it, the rest of us do. :cool:

I need a woman with interior space, and I'd like to know how I can find one. Not loose, just big. A large, well-refined interior, like that of a Range Rover.

Women purport that they can tell the size of your wang by looking at your feet, ears, ethnicity, etc. But how can I track down a vagina ample enough for my immense girth? Does big feet=big vagina?:confused: Please help me in this endeavour. Sex with my breezie right now is an undue exercise in pain and suffering on her part. :eek:

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with dirty1dirty2... I'm a girl though so I've never had the problem you're having... But it makes sense... idk though... I think the smaller the girl the smaller her pussy is... but I really don't know.

Hey, don't say mean things about BedHeadRed's mom!

xoxo

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fire-3, you're a douschebag. And not Summer's Eve, but some weird off-brand from the dollar store......

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a general way yes. Looking for the gap. Is her ass flat or round? If her ass is flat, she only uses it to sit and shit. Not even worth a size up.

BuFFnStuFF510

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm....well, if the gal isn't aroused then about 100% of the time you're going to hit her cervix causing her discomfort. give the gal's vagina some time to reach it's aroused state. once it reaches it's aroused state, the cervix and uterus pulls back out of the way and the vagina becomes tented. you shouldn't have much of a problem from there on....
btw, i don't think there's a way to tell the size of a vagina just by looking at other physical traits of a woman's physique.