Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can not say no to the following:

Fuzzy little fuzz ball dogs. Dogs with disabilities. A good curry. A perfume that makes me feel like a queen. Rings with colored gems. Stuffed crust pizza. A man with good pectoral muscles. A woman with beautiful lips. Flowers that never die. Big pickup trucks. Sports cars. Orgasms. Blunt elderly people. Marijuana. A good cup of coffee (preferably iced with double sugar). Hip hop music. Sitting on the porch and watching a thunderstorm. Cats when they talk to birds. A man who isn't afraid to cry. Knee high boots. A good drag queen/king show. And snow cones.

What about you?

Hearing the cold start of a big displacement V8. A man with a big genuine smile & laugh-lines by his sparkly eyes. Old sugar-faced dogs. A genuine laugh. Developed quads. Reese's PB eggs (best pb to chocolate ratio). Diesel truck chatter, especially when they've got a big turbo. Being around people with unabashed passions. Having coffee on the boat when the flat water has "smoke" rising. my mommas chocolate icing. little kids that say inappropriate things. peonies. when a guy lays like this: https://66.media.tumblr.com/49bb2f4c8152883ecc8dcd6acdaf49c8/tumblr_pqdi1cqG2X1uk0f1m_1280.jpg

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cats, books, extra dry champagne, tomatoes, ferris wheels, naps, potatoes, rocks, marijuana, craft beer, being in the water, flea markets, depression glass, alien stuff (candles, knickknacks), a good pair of flip flops, my sister, twin lens reflex cameras, beer tastings, scary movies, the hallmark channel (sometimes), a good bubble bath, scrabble, puzzles, crime shows/podcasts. And thin crust pizza with double sauce and mushrooms. Oh, and the impossible burger DAMN that shit is good

Also hiphop music.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Steaming coffee in the morning, Nanaimo bars, chocolate covered almonds, reading on the deck and watching the ocean, naps, soft kitties and sleepy dogs, slow walks through misty mountain towns, cheesy nachos, Disneyland, my crazy family, binging a good show, Christmas dinner and singing in my car.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
@Mr. LPSG

My thread about what makes a woman tick got moved. Frankly, I'm getting tired of my posts that directly have to do with women getting moved. I posted this in womens issues So it isn't just negative all the time. It also helps others get to know the ladies. It wasn't a generic question to all of lpsg. It was for those of us to live in that forum. It was not off topic.

Reactions: Driver_tk and Enid

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Womens issues has been really sad as of late. And we have a lot of guys that come here and only read the female opinions. I figured making a thread about what we liked from perfume to a man's pectoral muscles was a female related post. I'm really not interested in getting a million dude responses. But if the women report it. Then I've highly over estimated their value to the site.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Isn’t this Women’s Issues?

I don’t get it. I must have missed something.

Reactions: Enid

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes I requested it to be moved back from Etc forum where I dont post and practically no one over there. I asked Mr. LPSG nicely to move it back here. I put it here for a solid reason to get female answers.

Reactions: Driver_tk and Enid