What car best describes you and why????

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Men often get compared to cars. IE. the larger the car the smaller the penis....I think this old tale is crap. However, back to the the question in hand (so to speak). What car describes you???

For me, it depends what sort of day I'm having. So mine would be a black Porshe 911 GT (for when Im in a cocky, cheeky mood and chairing meetings and a Jaguar (also black) for when I want to relax and feel like Im flying in a jumbo on long journeys. :rolleyes:

From a sex point of view, the Porshe represents fast and crazy hard sex and the Jag long slow penertration...........

Fuck knows why black....mean and flashy????

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
toyota camry v6 auto. smooth, quiet, luxury. i love em, im on my fourth. was never interested in sports cars. prefer comfort and reliability. camry.jpg

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my Daimler/Chrysler PT Cruiser best fits me. It's kinda funky and kinda Retro. If there were no PT it would be the Chevy HHR their answer to the retro panel truck. I am definitely a vintage kinda girl....

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hootie said:
I guess my pickup does. It's got a little wear but still does what I need it too. It's sturdy, reliable, protective, nice to ride ;) A lot like me. ooooo

hootie, you said it best, that would be a accurate discription of me, nothing beats a old reliable tough pickup. reckon you can say "Built Ford Tough", lol.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
:tongue: A '72 Pinto!!!

No Really... I don't own a car!:eek: I have to leech rides off of family and friends, walk, or take the city bus!:eek::eek::tongue:

However, if I had one, I guess I'd like the new VW Beatle's (a convertible one!), Mini's, or a Toyota Prius!:rolleyes: (I'm not stuck-up, I just don't have much money for gas!:redface:)

If I chose a car that really describes me, it would be a Mazda Miata!:biggrin1::wink::tongue:

I'm not gay... but my Miata IS!!:wink: "Zoom, zoom, zoom!":biggrin1::rolleyes::redface:

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The BMW M5 would best describes me because the car is discreetly fast and practical. It's not so flashy and it's more of a sleeper car. As a driver enthuast, it got to have a manual transmission which will come out this fall.