what car should I get????!?!?!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok. So your choices are between the mazdaspeed 3 and mazdaspeed 6 huh.

I've driven both and well it depends on your personal preference. The mazdaspeed 3 is lighter than the 6, so it feels a bit nimbler. In metropolitan areas, you might find this car better suited for a quick zip down a back alley or tight road. The 6 on the other hand is more of a sledge hammer. With 270hp being put down at all four corners, you do get loads of grip upon launch and cornering.

Gas mileage all depends on how heavy your right foot is. Since both of these cars have a turbo, at full boost, you'll be sucking down fuel pretty quickly.

I think it is obvious which car has more room. The specs of the mazdaspeed 6 do however put it in the range of other 4 door turbo charged go fast cars also that carry a bit more punch and sport. The Mitsubishi Evolution MR and the Subaru Impreza WRX STi. If your interested in either of those also, then I might have just made your choices a bit harder.

Ive driven all those cars above on the street, highway, and track so I am more than happy to give my 2 cents in for more cars if you like.

I hope he hasn't spent 7 months worrying about this. Not a very timely or relevant first post for you.