What causes more pain?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LongPhatDong, Nov 18, 2006.

1. LongPhatDong

LongPhatDong Member

I know that everyone is different, but I'm just curious as to the percentile in our particular group. I've had some girls take my girth just fine, but they could only take a limited amount of length. Then I've had other girls be comfortable with the length (or at least most of it, depending on the girl), but the girth would limit our time for sex. So from your personal experiences, what has caused you more discomfort: The girth of a penis stretching you, or the length bumping into you inside? And if you would, please elaborate. Does one hurt more initially, and the other cause more long-term soreness? Is one easier to adjust to than the other? Is one more painful, but more easily remedied with a simple position change? And guys, feel free to post about opinions or personal experiences. I'm just trying to educate myself in as many ways as I can. I'm comfortable with myself, but I'm always interested in learning anything I can to make myself a better lover.

Cheers,
    ~LPD

2. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Women have all loved my girth 6.25 inches, but some women have said to take it a little easy with the length because I would hit their cervix. Length is only 8 inches but some ladies seem to be built a little shorter there than others. And some took it like they were used to bigger and had no problems at all.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I know i can take a long cock much easier than a thick one so i do prefer a descent length to a really thick cock.

Being hit on the crevix is a sharp sudden pain and can really hurt but is easily fixed with a positon change where as girth is a constant almost burning pain and there isnt much you can do about it. And in my case ive had times when even the largest amount of lube still dosent make it comfortable.

4. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    LPD:

I've actually been "hurt" by both types of cocks. I've been impaled more than once by a long cock. Yes, we are careful to not use all of his length but in the heat of passion we both throw caution to the wind and then OUCH!

I find that if I'm very aroused then the length isn't as much of an issue as girth.

With a thick cock, it feels fantastic, but yes, the soreness does seem to last for several days afterwards. I always end up sore and this issue doesn't seem to ever change. It doesn't matter how aroused I become.

Most of this has happened over the years and with a "couple" of different lovers. However, this was back when I didn't know what foreplay or oral sex was a part of sex :eek: .

Now that I'm a more experienced lover, I have learned to slow down and take extra time. I like to set the mood, really be into the guy, lots of foreplay and lots of oral. For me, that really seems to make all of the difference.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

5. LongPhatDong

LongPhatDong Member

Hey, thanks for the replies everyone. If anyone else has any other comments, please feel free to write!

Cheers,
    ~LPD

Draft saved Draft deleted