What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a married guy and I too would like to have a suck buddy. I had one for several years when pussy was not available. My suck buddy kept my spine drained of cum. I'm just curious what makes so many married men have a suck buddy on the side? Do you think men suck cock better than woman? What drives married men to want a suck buddy? Just curious as to what all the responses will say!

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From years of some buds that were married, I have a lot of thoughts. I think a few, not all had maybe their buds or something as their first maybe? and perhaps miss it? Those I would say often give and get head. The ones which only want a bj, many have said they prefer women, but that comes with complications, they will follow your ass home! So they want sex, with no attachments. Just MY 2 cents, totally. Good luck

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lets face, a lot of us guys just want to suck cock. Society often guilts us married guys into holding off. Eventually we cant take it anymore and reach out for someone. And once u get that cock drunk feeling you cant stop. Just wish it wasn't so difficult to find someone.

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets face, a lot of us guys just want to suck cock. Society often guilts us married guys into holding off. Eventually we cant take it anymore and reach out for someone. And once u get that cock drunk feeling you cant stop. Just wish it wasn't so difficult to find someone.

Pretty sure society didn't hold a gun to your head and tell you marry or die. Or is that maybe what being honest feels like?

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've seen one married guy an average of twice a month for over six years. He's Ok with me blowing him and the last couple years he has wanted to suck me. I think he's just hornier than the wife and wants more sex; and this is easier than dealing with another woman.

girth vader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a married guy and I too would like to have a suck buddy. I had one for several years when pussy was not available. My suck buddy kept my spine drained of cum. I'm just curious what makes so many married men have a suck buddy on the side? Do you think men suck cock better than woman? What drives married men to want a suck buddy? Just curious as to what all the responses will say!

So many? Is your assertion of 'so many' backed up by statistical or just anecdotal data? Or is this just another trip to the Fantasy Island side of LPSG? Wouldn't really count on LPSG numbers as a good or reliably truthful sample.

Frankly, unless I see a survey with well-documented married-man-with-suck-buddy, I think your assertion is not supported.
And of course, married-man-with-suck-buddy doesn't happen at all in Utah, Iran, or Sodomy Arabia... :)

D

deleted871301

Just curious, how did you go from thinking "mmm... no pussy so I think i'll let a dude suck my dick". Were you always Bi? How does this work?

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
and this is easier than dealing with another woman.

Pretty much sums it up. I've had mutual suck/JO buds both when i've been in relationships and not. Its just a no-stress thing, opposed to dating a chick on the side. Hosting is usually the biggest obstacle

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, my first sexual experiences were with a friend at his parent's vacant house. It was strange at first but I loved getting-off and eventually sucked him off. From those experiences I became fond of m2m sex. Fast forward 40 years and I'm happily married but still remember those experiences with him. I now have a suck buddy and enjoy it a lot. So I think our early experiences with a male -- when we enjoy those experiences -- are good memories and we want to re-create that time frame. JMHO...