What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is still this huge double standard where women can play with other women and nothing is thought about it. It has no effect on their straight status.

It's amazing they number of straight guys that worry that they are gay because they enjoy getting their dick sucked by another man.

People need to stop getting so hung up about the gender and just enjoy life.

I do not get your point ?

This is a thread about married men, who allegedly get oral sex from men, while they are legally / morally married.On the flip side this thread is about low moraled men, who joyfully further the stereotype that they will engage in a sex act with pretty much any married man, anywhere .

As for the double standard. The men who cheat are Asses; and the willing participants who go on to smile and brag about their exploits are Asses. If there is justice / Karma. The married guy will get divorced; and as this is 2019, the sucker will fall in love / get married to a man, only to have tha man cheat on him with a woman

Just To show I am in no way a Homophobe, if a woman / member of LPSG wrote about having multiple oral encounters with married men, I would have the same reaction .

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is a thread about married men, who allegedly get oral sex from men, while they are legally / morally married.On the flip side this thread is about low moraled men, who joyfully further the stereotype that they will engage in a sex act with pretty much any married man, anywhere .

As for the double standard. The men who cheat are Asses; and the willing participants who go on to smile and brag about their exploits are Asses. If there is justice / Karma. The married guy will get divorced; and as this is 2019, the sucker will fall in love / get married to a man, only to have tha man cheat on him with a woman

Just To show I am in no way a Homophobe, if a woman / member of LPSG wrote about having multiple oral encounters with married men, I would have the same reaction .

I thought this thread was asking the question why a married men would choose to have a another man to have oral sex with.

My point is that some people look at oral sex with another man is somehow a gateway to become a full blown (excuse the pun) homosexual for life. When women do the same, they don't experience the same scrutiny of their sexual identity.

I am not commenting on the morality or legality of cheating or knowingly having oral sex with a cheater. Cheating is cheating whether it's with another man or a woman.

D

deleted1946111

I am a guy who has become cock and sperm crazy over the past year. I just finished a very nice session with a stud who has an 8 inch rock hard cock and it is very thick a perfect fuck tool. He is really into me rimming him and at first I didn't think I would like it but I found it exciting and it really gets him going. He gets his butt all nice and clean and really it is so much like a pussy that it is a big turn on. I can get close to his balls and roll them around in my mouth and their is method to my madness because my goal is to excite him so much that it builds up his sperm load so when the time comes he will shoot a huge load right into my mouth. I don't swallow right away but rather roll it around in my mouth so that I can taste his maleness and appreciate and remember all day that a man just fucked me in my mouth and transferred his sperm from him to me. Today he wanted to see his sperm all over my mouth and face so I took about half of it directly from the flaring head and the rest was sprayed on my face and lips. It was hot. He always has a nice thick white load that I imagine has millions of sperm swimming and looking for a home in my mouth. I know he liked it because he has an alpha maleness about him and it fulfills his need to use a male bitch ... he knows his sperm was fucked into me and he likes that.
I totally get this. Hot stuff.

Highjinx00

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am a married guy and I too would like to have a suck buddy. I had one for several years when pussy was not available. My suck buddy kept my spine drained of cum. I'm just curious what makes so many married men have a suck buddy on the side? Do you think men suck cock better than woman? What drives married men to want a suck buddy? Just curious as to what all the responses will say!
After being married for a while the sex gets random with wife. And most men need to be drained every other day or they get aggressive and horny. Men do suck better than most women. Just my thoughts.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I thought this thread was asking the question why a married men would choose to have a another man to have oral sex with.

My point is that some people look at oral sex with another man is somehow a gateway to become a full blown (excuse the pun) homosexual for life. When women do the same, they don't experience the same scrutiny of their sexual identity.

I am not commenting on the morality or legality of cheating or knowingly having oral sex with a cheater. Cheating is cheating whether it's with another man or a woman.

It isn't scrutiny, it's denial of bisexuality. And it's GUYS, not women, who make the double standard...they're the ones afraid of being labeled gay, and they're the ones who are happy to watch, or imagine, a couple of women getting busy.

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

there are a hell of a lot of married men out there who get oral satisfaction from a guy. Over the past 20 years I have sucked off more than 20 men numerous times and most all of them have been married.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there are a hell of a lot of married men out there who get oral satisfaction from a guy. Over the past 20 years I have sucked off more than 20 men numerous times and most all of them have been married.
For me I get more married men contacting me about me sucking their dick than single men. Most wifes don't like sucking dick and swallowing. Us cocksuckers are suppling a "public service" to married and single men. So no one should hate or be mad at us. If a wife won't suck her husbands dick she should encourage or even recomend he visit a cocksucker.
If I had a private place to play I would have married men cumming by ever day for me to service.

I would like to hear other thoughts on this matter. I think it is an important discussion.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For me I get more married men contacting me about me sucking their dick than single men. Most wifes don't like sucking dick and swallowing. Us cocksuckers are suppling a "public service" to married and single men. So no one should hate or be mad at us. If a wife won't suck her husbands dick she should encourage or even recomend he visit a cocksucker.
If I had a private place to play I would have married men cumming by ever day for me to service.

I would like to hear other thoughts on this matter. I think it is an important discussion.
I like you Richard

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lets face, a lot of us guys just want to suck cock. Society often guilts us married guys into holding off. Eventually we cant take it anymore and reach out for someone. And once u get that cock drunk feeling you cant stop. Just wish it wasn't so difficult to find someone.
My thoughts exactly, I couldn't have said it better.Do you ever wonder if married men fear sucking their first dick that they might be addicted.We all agree that it is addictive.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After being married for a while the sex gets random with wife. And most men need to be drained every other day or they get aggressive and horny. Men do suck better than most women. Just my thoughts.
Men are definetly the better cocksucker by far.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most of my suck buddies are married. Feel like some times I am providing wives and girlfriends a needed public service.
Wish more married men would give in to having another man suck their dick. Wouldn't that be great guys.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know why I have a fuck buddy ... I enjoy being submissive and having a hot guy use my mouth to pleasure their hard cock. The cock is what everything revolves around in sex and if you have not had a cock stroking inside you then you are missing something special. Best of all the guy will share his man sperm with you and that is the ultimate in knowing you alone pleased that cock. A male mouth can be used just like a pussy and when you do a good job on your man's cock you will be bred like a bitch.

Never heard it explains it that way but I do like it.

Reactions: DenverFunHunk

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife doesn't like to give oral sex. She would only do it if I eat her pussy. Fair enough. It is easier to find a guy that sucks my cock very well and he enjoys it so much too. So I let the guy do it.
That's why us cocksuckers are here to service.We are easier to find.