What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I'm thinking it's because many more men are gay or bi than people think. And those men are more afraid of losing privilege than anything else. I think there are more actually straight men out there than the men who do this. But i think a portion of those men do it because they know they can get away with it and it gives them a sense of power over others. Being gay or bi right now is still seen as being bad in general. So the gay and bi guys willing to suck off a "straight" guy don't have as much influence as the guys who hide it. Aside from proof that is. Which makes the dynamic kind of a kink to those who do it instead of them being gay or bi. It's not accurate of course. Having a suck buddy by definition means you're either gay or at the very least bi but the feeling might be different for those who do it.

Rocketman7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. When I got divorced thought it was time to explore my “bi-curious” side. Wanted to be safe as possible, so placed a CL ad looking for a male cocksucker who preferably was married or had a gf. I wanted someone into being subservient and also very discrete. Thought I might get 1 or 2 replies, within 24 hours I had 16. There’s an enormous number of so called straight guys who love cocksucking and also, I think, get off on the submission. Got blown by many of them, picked the best one and he services me regularly. (He’s married with 4 kids). I don’t judge just found a situation that works for all concerned.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree. When I got divorced thought it was time to explore my “bi-curious” side. Wanted to be safe as possible, so placed a CL ad looking for a male cocksucker who preferably was married or had a gf. I wanted someone into being subservient and also very discrete. Thought I might get 1 or 2 replies, within 24 hours I had 16. There’s an enormous number of so called straight guys who love cocksucking and also, I think, get off on the submission. Got blown by many of them, picked the best one and he services me regularly. (He’s married with 4 kids). I don’t judge just found a situation that works for all concerned.
Male married cocksuckers are out there and plenty of them. Like my self it's hard to get away and hook up. Glad you pulled the trigger and found a steady sucker. Never judge a cocksucker, just give them what they need and enjoy their service.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is still this huge double standard where women can play with other women and nothing is thought about it. It has no effect on their straight status.

It's amazing they number of straight guys that worry that they are gay because they enjoy getting their dick sucked by another man.

People need to stop getting so hung up about the gender and just enjoy life.
Never have wrapped my brain around a man claiming to be straight but likes having another man suck their dick.
They aren't gay, they are normal men who need to release some cum for us bottoms.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never have wrapped my brain around a man claiming to be straight but likes having another man suck their dick.
They aren't gay, they are normal men who need to release some cum for us bottoms.
giphy.gif

A guy doesn't have to be sexually attracted to a pie to stick his dick in it. Sometimes it's curiosity, sometimes it's desperation, sometimes a hole is just a hole.

Rocketman7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don’t claim to be anything other than a guy who loves getting his cock sucked. I Love fucking women, eating pussy, but women can be a huge time investment. I call my guy and he comes over, gets naked and spends the next hour or so doing exactly what I tell him. Never says anything except “Yes sir” and when he’s done he wipes off his face and leaves. He fulfills his need to submit and I get great head - he knows me well enough to give me thunderous orgasms. Everyone wins. I don’t label myself or my cocksucker as anything; gay, straight, bi, etc. just enjoying the journey.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi All, my first post here. I identify with purely straight but lately have wanted to find a suck buddy. I have never done anything with a guy before but my wife does not like to suck me, she will put her mouth on my cock for a minute or so but then quickly moves on to other things. Sometimes I just want to enjoy a mouth sliding up and down my hard cock until I explode. I don't want a woman as it typically requires an emotional attachment. I don't know for sure but I am hopeful to find a guy who enjoys sucking just for the sake of sucking and satisfy both our needs.
Hope you find him, you will never be sorry you did. It's so good.
If you want a third hit me up
I bet you keep your nuts from swelling up don't you?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A married guy I serviced for awhile said he liked blowjobs and cuming in the mouth, but his wife didn't like to do it.

Her loss! I enjoyed his cock and having his warm seed fill my mouth! I would milk out every drop i could!

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
my only discusion before i suck is about if they're discreet, general practices and STI status. if i hear the answers i want, i'm open to meeting. i've seen wedding bands show up. i've seen white rings where a wedding band would usually be. i've seen wedding bands slipped back on as they walked out. i didn't ask if they married, if they had arrangements, if they were just props

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t claim to be anything other than a guy who loves getting his cock sucked. I Love fucking women, eating pussy, but women can be a huge time investment. I call my guy and he comes over, gets naked and spends the next hour or so doing exactly what I tell him. Never says anything except “Yes sir” and when he’s done he wipes off his face and leaves. He fulfills his need to submit and I get great head - he knows me well enough to give me thunderous orgasms. Everyone wins. I don’t label myself or my cocksucker as anything; gay, straight, bi, etc. just enjoying the journey.
Don't be judgmental, just enjoy the experience.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me I can definitely say that I Am well taken care of if not outgunned by my wife of many years. I end up having a difficult time keeping up with her as it is. However as open-minded and dirty as she is...she is admittedly not turned on by observing any M/M cock sucking.

When I was younger I had an older neighbor who requested i sucked him fairly regularly but I've not done it since then and I have to admit that I would totally love to find a suck buddy who would not mind sitting back and letting me reacquire my skill-set! LOL!
Hope you find one soon. Maybe you need a younger guy who you can teach and grow with you.

Reactions: deleted1946111

Satchatx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Married. And yeah, I've had dudes blow me. Why? Because it wasn't happening at home the way I needed and because I didn't think of it as cheating. I didn't want a woman as I feared an emotional attachment and I didn't want to endanger the marriage. Fucked up thinking.

And as I did it more, it appealed to a natural dominance and I started to get off on watching another guy drop and submit. I became more dominant and aggressive, and preferred other married guys, or guys with girls, as it became a huge turnon to watch them drop and bitch out on their knees.

I've stopped. I realize I was behaving like a selfish a-hole. Yeah it's cheating. And it's so unfair to my wife. I'm happier now that I can again feel like I have integrity and morals. I learned something about myself and about what is truly important. All that sexual energy is now 100% funneled into this marriage and I no longer allow miscommunications or staying silent about desires.

This might have sent me a little.

Rocketman7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This might have sent me a little.
Everyone has their own decisions on right versus wrong versus just is. The few guys I’ve had as regulars all were married with very demanding jobs (Cop, construction foreman) where they told people what to do all day. The submission piece, where they’re told what to do is a big turn on for them. The more I told them to do ( toe sucking or take a spanking) just enhanced their desires. Like I said I don’t judge, but I just started dating a woman and if it goes on this will be an interesting conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocketman7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As life happens to married couples, sex lives often suffer. Rather than have what is more than likely to be a difficult discussion, people go elsewhere. It is quick, easy and doesn't upset the status quo.
I agree. Am new to this site appreciate the ability to learn from others about their own experiences. Wondering if anyone here has gone to the “next level” with their suck buddy. Mine wants me to fuck him, and while I am intrigued this was always a line I didn’t think I’d ever cross. Seemed “too gay” for me, if that even makes any sense considering he’s sucked my cock well over a hundred times. Just curious if anyone else is or was in the same boat and what they did about it.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everyone has their own decisions on right versus wrong versus just is. The few guys I’ve had as regulars all were married with very demanding jobs (Cop, construction foreman) where they told people what to do all day. The submission piece, where they’re told what to do is a big turn on for them. The more I told them to do ( toe sucking or take a spanking) just enhanced their desires. Like I said I don’t judge, but I just started dating a woman and if it goes on this will be an interesting conversation.
Would like hearing the conversation you have with her. That would be interesting.

Reactions: bigtoad

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree Please read my post.

Reactions: Notaes

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I enjoy sex with women more than anything. The problem is I have yet to meet a women who can match my sexual needs and desires. Don't get me wrong sex with a women goes both ways and I consider my self a good lover. Always trying to fulfill her physical as well mental needs. Sex with a suck/fuck buddy is just that. Uninhibited and enthusiastic sex. Most are willing to try new things, always horney and very appreciative of their partner. I am going to post a question/topic in Ask a Man if what we are all here for is that elusive unicorn or if there are really women out there who enjoy getting off as much as we do. If you can develope a relationship as well as that perfect sex life marry her. I think they are very rare.