What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe time to put an add on Squirt :) Just be exactly that clear about what ya want. I love blowing a straight dude once in a while, no recip required. Though I might jerk off a bit. Or a lot.
I like Squirt. Good way to meet men.

Rocketman7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I
I agree Please read my post.
I agree with you sir. My ex wife had an enormous sex drive when we first got together, but children, a career and the effects of real life slowly reduced it to nil. Had a mistress for a time who was quite adventurous but that ended with emotional entanglements. My SB is just there to please, we have no contact otherwise and it is truly all about the sex. He’s available on short notice and never says no. The question now is do we proceed beyond oral? I think I will end up taking his ass but will be entering (pardon the pun) with a sense of trepidation.

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love a safe regular married cock to drain frequently into my mouth. Get know to know how to make him cum quickest, or with most satisfaction.But unlikely to find this locally, I fear.
They’re out there and they love and deserve to be drained. Don’t give up, keep looking, and those married cocks will keep you well fed

D

deleted1946111

Yes pretty please..soon I hope....very much needed x

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They’re out there and they love and deserve to be drained. Don’t give up, keep looking, and those married cocks will keep you well fed
They definitely need to be drained. Some how I wish we could reach out to them so we could take care of their needs. Craigslist used to be a cheap and easy way for married men to find a suck bud. They don't have anything as good as C.L. around now as I know of. If there is one I would like to know about it myself. My self had better luck on C.L. than any place else, man do I miss it. There is a lot of stored up cum in all those married nut sacks that need to cum out.

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They definitely need to be drained. Some how I wish we could reach out to them so we could take care of their needs. Craigslist used to be a cheap and easy way for married men to find a suck bud. They don't have anything as good as C.L. around now as I know of. If there is one I would like to know about it myself. My self had better luck on C.L. than any place else, man do I miss it. There is a lot of stored up cum in all those married nut sacks that need to cum out.

try using doublelist.com its the closest thing to craigslist

Rocketman7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
try using doublelist.com its the closest thing to craigslist

Try spending time at a hotel bar where traveling businessmen stay. Places like Hilton’s or Hyatt’s. Lots of guys who are curious and away from home will try new things after a few cocktails you might end up with some cock tales.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Try spending time at a hotel bar where traveling businessmen stay. Places like Hilton’s or Hyatt’s. Lots of guys who are curious and away from home will try new things after a few cocktails you might end up with some cock tales.
wish i wasn't so shy. never sure how to tell if they into it or just friendly

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a guy who likes guys - but am discreet about it and you would never know how much of a cock faggot I am.

I started a job a while ago and there has always been some sexual tension between me and the boss.

Recently at the Christmas party I told him at dinner I was interested in guys. Shortly after this he was stood behind me talking to another colleague but with his bulge pressed against me. He then started massaging my right shoulder with a strong grip as if to say you are my boy!

A bit later after a few drinks we all crammed into a photo booth and he grabbed my cock looking right into my eyes. Laughing.

Then I met him in the bathroom at the urinals. He opened his trousers up so I could see cock, balls, pubes, pelvic v. He pissed and spoke to me making eye contact and he could see I was glancing at his dick.

Several months back I caught him changing into cycle gear and so saw him naked. He was a bit awkward. At the time it was obvious that I was leaving the building and when I did he was lingering in the car park and wanted to make small talk (unlike him). I was staring at his cycle bulge.

Problem is he is married with kids. I would LOVE to blow him on the DL as often as he wants but am not sure how to step it up.
...so...you saw his package in the men's room. Details please !!!

hankerxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lets face, a lot of us guys just want to suck cock. Society often guilts us married guys into holding off. Eventually we cant take it anymore and reach out for someone. And once u get that cock drunk feeling you cant stop. Just wish it wasn't so difficult to find someone.

Yea it is extremely to find a safe guy and a safe place for us married guys who just want some fun/pleasure to give and receive. Especially us older married guys who don't get sex at home any longer.

hankerxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very true my friend but location, location and safety is paramount for married guys (like me).

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My current situation is with a married man who loves his wife and family. In the beginning he was torn about going outside of his marriage but he had to come to terms that his wife had gotten to a point where she didn't enjoy certain sexual activities that he enjoyed and oral was the main one. He basically told me sex was reserved for special occasions because the wife simply refused. Before he found me he was paying prostitutes for what he called half decent blowjobs and he was tired of paying. We've been meeting up once or twice a week and we do our thing and go about our business. I don't have an issue with his cum in my mouth either which his wife never allowed him to do. Since discretion is paramount for men in marriages I let it be known that I will never contact him so if he's in need he will have to contact me. Everything has worked out great for both of us. I get fed and he's able to go home happy and not bother his wife with unwanted sexual advances. If he and I were to go out together nobody would ever think we were engaging sexually which is also a plus for him.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lack of interest from their spouse but for me it seems that a guy just innately knows what feels right or at least what he’d want. The other side is that there’s usually no-strings attached - it’s a way to get off. So, if you can find someone who loves to suck you off and doesn’t expect it in return - great. If you like doing it yourself and find a bud who feels the same and you both give and get pleasure out of the encounter, better yet.

lonerancher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If I knew a a man in my area that wanted a suck buddy I would not mind. But there would have to be understanding I am not into being humiliated. He would have to show prof he was std free. Color and race would be not a big issue. I have done black Mexican white and oriental.

Jtdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Does this work? I have heard that hotel bars are great for finding traveling married business men, but it seems like a leap of faith to figure out which ones are going to want cock...

Reactions: LilBigWang

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My current situation is with a married man who loves his wife and family. In the beginning he was torn about going outside of his marriage but he had to come to terms that his wife had gotten to a point where she didn't enjoy certain sexual activities that he enjoyed and oral was the main one. He basically told me sex was reserved for special occasions because the wife simply refused. Before he found me he was paying prostitutes for what he called half decent blowjobs and he was tired of paying. We've been meeting up once or twice a week and we do our thing and go about our business. I don't have an issue with his cum in my mouth either which his wife never allowed him to do. Since discretion is paramount for men in marriages I let it be known that I will never contact him so if he's in need he will have to contact me. Everything has worked out great for both of us. I get fed and he's able to go home happy and not bother his wife with unwanted sexual advances. If he and I were to go out together nobody would ever think we were engaging sexually which is also a plus for him.
That sounds like a dream relationship!!!! Wish I could find that!!