What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's right Woody, men suck better plus swallow more and enjoy doing it. Wives do it as an obligation.
I know. My married buddies always saved up for me. Always told them not to jack off. I am waiting to meet three other married guys I met over the last month. Maybe after the shelter in place. I will be ready to add them to my list of hot hung married guys.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don’t claim to be anything other than a guy who loves getting his cock sucked. I Love fucking women, eating pussy, but women can be a huge time investment. I call my guy and he comes over, gets naked and spends the next hour or so doing exactly what I tell him. Never says anything except “Yes sir” and when he’s done he wipes off his face and leaves. He fulfills his need to submit and I get great head - he knows me well enough to give me thunderous orgasms. Everyone wins. I don’t label myself or my cocksucker as anything; gay, straight, bi, etc. just enjoying the journey.
Love this .

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree. When I got divorced thought it was time to explore my “bi-curious” side. Wanted to be safe as possible, so placed a CL ad looking for a male cocksucker who preferably was married or had a gf. I wanted someone into being subservient and also very discrete. Thought I might get 1 or 2 replies, within 24 hours I had 16. There’s an enormous number of so called straight guys who love cocksucking and also, I think, get off on the submission. Got blown by many of them, picked the best one and he services me regularly. (He’s married with 4 kids). I don’t judge just found a situation that works for all concerned.
Surprised there aren't more men like yourself who are looking for a cocksucker. I admire your generosity.

seanette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am a married guy and I too would like to have a suck buddy. I had one for several years when pussy was not available. My suck buddy kept my spine drained of cum. I'm just curious what makes so many married men have a suck buddy on the side? Do you think men suck cock better than woman? What drives married men to want a suck buddy? Just curious as to what all the responses will say!
I am not so much looking for someone to suck me... I want to suck them... GOD I am fascinated with Cock... and I LOVE SPERM..CUM man Jizz I love to suck cock and balls and drink cum and piss.. eat ass and Crossdress too.. I am a total submissive and just want to pleasure and please the cock.. I am in buffalo, ny closeted and married. Seems once You try Cock You are addicted.. it really is so exciting and rewarding... I could suck cock for days OHHH yesssssssssss seanette55 @ outlook . com write me ... BUFFALO< NY

Reactions: diver6

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am not so much looking for someone to suck me... I want to suck them... GOD I am fascinated with Cock... and I LOVE SPERM..CUM man Jizz I love to suck cock and balls and drink cum and piss.. eat ass and Crossdress too.. I am a total submissive and just want to pleasure and please the cock.. I am in buffalo, ny closeted and married. Seems once You try Cock You are addicted.. it really is so exciting and rewarding... I could suck cock for days OHHH yesssssssssss seanette55 @ outlook . com write me ... BUFFALO< NY
Wish I was back home! Love to meetup if the boarder was open!

Reactions: dreamer20
D

deleted814719

What drives a married man to have a suck buddy? Although never having had one, I'd venture a guess is that a married man is not getting enough sucking at home from his wife. Not much of a mystery. You crave what you don't have.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What drives a married man to have a suck buddy? Although never having had one, I'd venture a guess is that a married man is not getting enough sucking at home from his wife. Not much of a mystery. You crave what you don't have.
That's the answer.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Its because some women stop sucking after getting married, not an issue for me in that respect, I just like to get sucked off by anyone who will do it, never fussy who it is when I am cumming in someones mouth
It's been too long since i've found a friend like you, and i miss it for sure

Reactions: Southlincsnudist