What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't mind having a married guy or two here in Phoenix to blow once in a while. In my own experience, the guy just wants to get off. It's not an emotional thing, just a physical release. Far less chance for there to be drama with the wife calling wanting to know who you are.

As some of the posters on here have already said, the question seems a little strange. I didn't realize that many married guys do have suck buddies. The thing that I have experienced though is that many married guys are not satisfied with their sexual relationships with their wives, especially after they have children. Also married guys have the need to be with their males friends which changes over time. We lose our male friends to their wives. So I think that some married men would like to have more diverse relationships with others if they could.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Divorced now, but I did have a suck buddy back when I was married. My wife did not like giving head and only did it out of obligation in return for when i ate her pussy. It was not the mindblowing experience with her, as it was with my suck buddy. He just loved sucking cock and was really good at it. Now that I am divorced, I still find that the women just don't suck cock like the guys do. Women are too much into the theatrics of sucking cock, where the guys are truly good at it, love it and want to do it.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Divorced now, but I did have a suck buddy back when I was married. My wife did not like giving head and only did it out of obligation in return for when i ate her pussy. It was not the mindblowing experience with her, as it was with my suck buddy. He just loved sucking cock and was really good at it. Now that I am divorced, I still find that the women just don't suck cock like the guys do. Women are too much into the theatrics of sucking cock, where the guys are truly good at it, love it and want to do it.
one of the best and honest answers posted in this thread! thank you!

I am a married guy and I too would like to have a suck buddy. I had one for several years when pussy was not available. My suck buddy kept my spine drained of cum. I'm just curious what makes so many married men have a suck buddy on the side? Do you think men suck cock better than woman? What drives married men to want a suck buddy? Just curious as to what all the responses will say!
It's very simple...a lot of married men are not being satisfied fully from their wives. Most men are much more horny then their wives. I think a lot of married men want more bj satisfaction and know that men can satisfy that need because they know how it really feels..let me also say that most married men truly love their wives too! They simply aren't getting enough sexual satisfaction.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, the wife does not give you enough sex and a typical mans mind automatically thinks, hey I will get some guy to blow me, because he will do a better job and not say no. WTF.

How about one of two other theories. Many Bi and Gay men get married, their lives lead them in that direction, good for them. Then at some point the repressed sexual feelings start to come to the surface.

Theory number 2, the penis much like water is directed by the path of least resistance. Wife says no, she is resistant, look for a mistress/ GF. Too much time needed to date, make arrangements and there is the expense factor, so more resistance. Along comes the LPSG designated Suck Buddy, no fuss, no muss, no dating, no waiting. Just pump, dump and go..

I have a low opinion of cheaters, unless the home environment is just that toxic and finances / children will not let you move on.I have an even lower opinion of people who enter into cheap sexual encounters with married persons, knowing that their actions may cause harm to many others. Unless there is an understanding between the married couple. My statement holds the same in my book, if a woman just blew random guys she knew were married

To all the guys who enjoy being the other man, remember in this day of M/F - M/M F/F marriage. And statistically these same sex marriages are just as fragile and in danger of one spouse having sex out side on the family unit. How would you feel if your husband was getting blown when you thought he was at work, How would you feel if he was doing this with a woman ? How would you feel if you had built a life with this man, adopted a child and were raising a puppy together ? Do you loose half of your money, do you get the house, do you get visitation to the puppy, and so on.

So to the Suck Buddies, go and try to get lives and relationships of your own and see how tough they are to keep and how fragile they can fall apart. To the Married guys, either find a way to make up with your wives, figure out how to kick your sex game up a notch, or plan you r exit strategy.

But what the F@*K, do I know about relationships :D

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am Married with 3 kids and I have 2 gay guys that suck me off and eat my ass on a reg basis. I am 6 ft , mus cular at 220 lbs. I got a big above avg cock. Always horny. I met them at the sauna in the gym. I'm not saying I don't like to fuck my wife - but once a week doesn't cut it for me. The guys are cute , handsome and swallow all the time.

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am married with 3 kids. I get my cock sucked and my ass eaten on a reg basis by 2 gay guys I met in the sauna at the gym.
I 'm a 6 foot muscular 220 lb guy with a huge cock and big nuts . I love fuckn my wife but once a week just doesn't 't cut it . These guys are great and they swallow ! I 'm happy.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am Married with 3 kids and I have 2 gay guys that suck me off and eat my ass on a reg basis. I am 6 ft , mus cular at 220 lbs. I got a big above avg cock. Always horny. I met them at the sauna in the gym. I'm not saying I don't like to fuck my wife - but once a week doesn't cut it for me. The guys are cute , handsome and swallow all the time.
Mmmmm need one more?