What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

foul mouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i talked to a sex councelor in seattle. I was diagnosed as a gay femme nymphomaniac cocksucker that is addicted to sucking cock. they said dont fight it. its who you are. so i suck off married men. and dont know where to start since craigslist got rid of casual encounters. any of you guys know where to start looking for married men that need to be sucked off daily? im lost. im in centralia wa.

ProfCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i talked to a sex councelor in seattle. I was diagnosed as a gay femme nymphomaniac cocksucker that is addicted to sucking cock. they said dont fight it. its who you are. so i suck off married men. and dont know where to start since craigslist got rid of casual encounters. any of you guys know where to start looking for married men that need to be sucked off daily? im lost. im in centralia wa.
I didn't know there was such a thing as a sex counselor, or even a diagnosis called "nymphomania cocksucker", but it does sound kinda cool. That being said, yeah it's hard w/o craigslist around. I know there are other sites, but they always want your phone number to sign up and I won't do that. I even tried using a free voip phone number, but it didn't work.

Reactions: Fred Betterhead
D

deleted1005462

Not married but my partner doesn't enjoy oral & that's cool, I would nevrr make a thing of it but I can imagine why a suck buddy would be required every now & then cos there are some itches you can't scratch...now matter how flexible you try to be!

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not married but my partner doesn't enjoy oral & that's cool, I would nevrr make a thing of it but I can imagine why a suck buddy would be required every now & then cos there are some itches you can't scratch...now matter how flexible you try to be!
So true for straight, bi, gay and trans. We are all just human.

Fred Betterhead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't know there was such a thing as a sex counselor, or even a diagnosis called "nymphomania cocksucker", but it does sound kinda cool. That being said, yeah it's hard w/o craigslist around. I know there are other sites, but they always want your phone number to sign up and I won't do that. I even tried using a free voip phone number, but it didn't work.
Try Silverdaddies

Reactions: merc41

kydicksucker

Cherished Member
Media
Mercer County, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a married guy and I too would like to have a suck buddy. I had one for several years when pussy was not available. My suck buddy kept my spine drained of cum. I'm just curious what makes so many married men have a suck buddy on the side? Do you think men suck cock better than woman? What drives married men to want a suck buddy? Just curious as to what all the responses will say!
I would love to be your suck buddy I need a serious man's dick to suck and swallow a few times weekly I will suck you anywhere you want me to meet you, I take my teeth out you can fuck my mouth too.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed that a large number of men who go to the same bathhouse as I, sport wedding rings. They are the most eager to get blown. The best time is during the lunch hour or right after work. They come in for a quick suck job and then leave. No playing coy, just down to business. I used to regularly suck off my college roommate and, on occasion, let him fuck me. Other than those experiences, he said he had never let a man do that to him. He's married with three kids now. So, I can see why straight men like to have suck buddies; we just do it better and want to suck it... and we're a change of pace from their wives, most of whom don't care to suck.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've noticed that a large number of men who go to the same bathhouse as I, sport wedding rings. They are the most eager to get blown. The best time is during the lunch hour or right after work. They come in for a quick suck job and then leave. No playing coy, just down to business. I used to regularly suck off my college roommate and, on occasion, let him fuck me. Other than those experiences, he said he had never let a man do that to him. He's married with three kids now. So, I can see why straight men like to have suck buddies; we just do it better and want to suck it... and we're a change of pace from their wives, most of whom don't care to suck.
You are 100 percent right!

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are going to LOVE IT!! Feels (and tastes) like the most natural thing in the world. This warm, hard, yet-silky-smooth flesh in your mouth.....throbbing........just an awesome experience. Plus, feeling, seeing, and hearing the response you get from the man who's cock you are sucking....knowing how good it feels to him.....feeling his whole body respond to the pleasure you are giving him is a HUGE TURN ON.........and then as he orgasms....his cock getting rock hard and then pulsing........gobs and gobs of warm sperm pouring into your mouth.....oh man.....just a very very exciting, erotic and pleasurable experience.....
This is a fantastic explanation that I can read over and over. My proud experience as well

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a fantastic explanation that I can read over and over. My proud experience as well
Honestly....for me....sucking cock is almost addicting.......so good you just keep coming back to it....wanting it more and more....once a man has felt and tasted dick, he'll understand completely......