What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a few married buddies that I have been sucking for awhile now. The longest since 2016! Have 3 married guys always come to feed me their married cum once they saved up good loads at least 5 days!!

They would tell me that their wives don’t like to duck their cooks not to mention swallowing cum. More for me! .

They always want to drop their loads straight down my throat so I never complained. Always taking my time slurping their cocks, from tip to the base and balls too. Oh and when they are ready I just take them all and suck them dry.

D

deleted1946111

I’m desperate for more cock to suck. Health and safety are major constraints. Plus my wife here most of the time. I need to trust the the guy. Being fussy is not idea when I want to be a total cum slut. It’s such a turn on, knowing now, as I do, there is so much cock that wants or needs to be sucked.

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m desperate for more cock to suck. Health and safety are major constraints. Plus my wife here most of the time. I need to trust the the guy. Being fussy is not idea when I want to be a total cum slut. It’s such a turn on, knowing now, as I do, there is so much cock that wants or needs to be sucked.
you're married to a woman but identify as 80% gay? not judging just not seen that before.

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Married men are ideal for me because they simply just want decent head and nothing more. Most of my regular visitors tend to be married. They respect that I'm discreet and don't pressure them into more or try to maintain constant contact with them. I make it clear that I don't reach out to them so if they wish to keep in touch it's on them to reach out to me. Those sessions tend to be more enjoyable for me because I can go slow and gradually build them up to an intense climax which is what keeps them coming back for more. Below is a clip of me doing a car quickie with a married guy who was on his lunch break and in need of relief. I did not expect him to cum so fast but there were no complaints on either side. The only time he can get away is when he's at work on lunch. He hits me up at least once or twice a week for a discreet and quick meetup.

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i really love sucking penises. I regularly have a bartender who is in the middle of a divorce w 3 children, and I blow him and suck every drop of semen down into my belly. He always wears tight jeans and wears slippers ( no socks) . I first smell his nuts, his pubic hair, and his crotch and all the hair around his thighs that meets his balls, i spit on his big dick and nuts so everything gets all slippery and easily moves in and out of my mouth. I then get the tip of my my tongue and put it in his pisshole. this makes him moan like a baby. I use the tip of my tongue as a collector of pre cum. All the pre cum in my mouth along w saliva makes for a beautiful lubed entryway. I pucker my lips so they actually look like an asshole or a cunt for that matter, , my teeth are not big, i don't have buck teeth, so i get a beautiful grip /suction on the entire shaft. no hands. i lick his nuts. i suck up and down , up and down, up and down , i suck on it for my dear life. He says i never had a fuckn blowjob like this ! he starts shouting oh my fucking god, he shoots 6 or 7 or 8 shots of pure disgusting erotic testicle vitamin juice into my throat. He says he was almost about to faint. I get up and he kisses me and he puts his cock back in his jeans wearing no underwear. He says come by next week, i'll text you. I smell his body musk on me for days afterwards,, i smell his semen in my throat for days. even after taking a shower and brushing my teeth I can still smell him : his underarms , his crotch , his testicles , his feet , and his pubic hair. Sucking cock is a wonderful thing.

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i really love sucking penises. I regularly have a bartender who is in the middle of a divorce w 3 children, and I blow him and suck every drop of semen down into my belly. He always wears tight jeans and wears slippers ( no socks) . I first smell his nuts, his pubic hair, and his crotch and all the hair around his thighs that meets his balls, i spit on his big dick and nuts so everything gets all slippery and easily moves in and out of my mouth. I then get the tip of my my tongue and put it in his pisshole. this makes him moan like a baby. I use the tip of my tongue as a collector of pre cum. All the pre cum in my mouth along w saliva makes for a beautiful lubed entryway. I pucker my lips so they actually look like an asshole or a cunt for that matter, , my teeth are not big, i don't have buck teeth, so i get a beautiful grip /suction on the entire shaft. no hands. i lick his nuts. i suck up and down , up and down, up and down , i suck on it for my dear life. He says i never had a fuckn blowjob like this ! he starts shouting oh my fucking god, he shoots 6 or 7 or 8 shots of pure disgusting erotic testicle vitamin juice into my throat. He says he was almost about to faint. I get up and he kisses me and he puts his cock back in his jeans wearing no underwear. He says come by next week, i'll text you. I smell his body musk on me for days afterwards,, i smell his semen in my throat for days. even after taking a shower and brushing my teeth I can still smell him : his underarms , his crotch , his testicles , his feet , and his pubic hair. Sucking cock is a wonderful thing.
and does he tell you his ex-wife never did it to him?

Reactions: P.J.9
D

deleted15862221

A lot of you seem stuck in boring/loveless marriages, just bloody leave. Life is far too short. Especially the dude who never got nothing for his 18th wedding anniversary, that speaks volumes she’s got issues. The joys of being gay, no women or kids.

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
dont be too hard on them Tbone, sometimes it is hard to get out of a long term relationship that is probably complicated by other things in life. People are so unwilling to come out of the closet. They are embarrassed. I praise the guys who have led a straight life and then come out. It takes balls to do that. Thats's why so many guys are on the down low . Being gay has its own ups and downs, but i do agree no women and no kids is on the top of the list for the benefits of being gay.

Reactions: P.J.9 and merc41

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are going to LOVE IT!! Feels (and tastes) like the most natural thing in the world. This warm, hard, yet-silky-smooth flesh in your mouth.....throbbing........just an awesome experience. Plus, feeling, seeing, and hearing the response you get from the man who's cock you are sucking....knowing how good it feels to him.....feeling his whole body respond to the pleasure you are giving him is a HUGE TURN ON.........and then as he orgasms....his cock getting rock hard and then pulsing........gobs and gobs of warm sperm pouring into your mouth.....oh man.....just a very very exciting, erotic and pleasurable experience.....
I like your description I need you working on my cock and swallowing my large load of sweet cum.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sucken off 15 married men a day mon thru fri. same clean nice guys over and over. you get to know them pretty well at a emotional level. they like guys like me because we are on demand cocksuckers. vs go home and the wife says no. i wore black lace panties, nylons and high heels when i did this. my married guys i sucked off starting requesting that i did when i sucked them off. and i swallowed the cums. i was amazed at how many wifes dont swallow jizz. i asked guys why they come to me so much . they told me you are discreet, clean and always ready. ((your toothless mouth feels like a really tight cunt)).(( they named me cunt mouth)). you make a gulp sound when you swallow at the end which is hot. when sucking cock. the dirty talk makes for a hard nice volume cum also. i tell em when i start . tell me im your bitch and call me a fucken cunt. they love it because they can get away with stuff thier wifes wont tollerate. hope this helps some on why married men seek a cocksucker like me.
Here is wishing our paths cross.

Reactions: Mister2101
D

deleted814719

The simple answer to the OP is that those married men aren't getting the sexual activity from their partners that they desire.

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6