What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suck and get sucked by a married guy. He likes getting sucked by a guy because his wife doesn't suck him or have sex much anymore. Plus I love that there is no emotions between us, we hang out and just suck each other.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i've seen one married guy an average of twice a month for over six years. He's Ok with me blowing him and the last couple years he has wanted to suck me. I think he's just hornier than the wife and wants more sex; and this is easier than dealing with another woman.
Men have to have sex and wife's are not always cooperative. It's either hormones or their mad about something. It's much easier to g get some head from someone who really knows how to suck cock and it helps relieve stress and tension. I just can't help it I have to cum regularly or I go nuts. Men were created to fuck and cum.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Coming from both personal experience as a cocksucker and a close friend who is seemingly a magnet for married guys who want their dick sucked, I think it's possibly a matter of asserting male dominance and simply getting your rocks off, blended together. Nothing makes a guy feel more "alpha" than having another man submit to him, and sucking cock is the perfect form of submission. I've probably hooked up with at least 20 married men in the last 14 years of sexual activity, and my friend (who lives in a small city in central Virginia) probably meets that many guys in the span of 3 months.

No, it has nothing to do with asserting male dominance or feeling alpha by getting other guys to submit. Virginia is moral majority country bro. Until three years ago, Virginia actually had a law on the books that made oral and anal sex — even between consenting married couples — a felony. So if you forgot to close the drapes and your bible beating neighbor saw your wife sucking your cock he could call the cops and tell them what he saw and both of you could get thrown in jail. If you had kids child protective services would probably take them away and put them in a good evangelical Christian foster home lest they be corrupted by their perverted parents.

Then there is the fact that with the exception of the DC suburbs (which are mostly populated by people who are not from here) most guys in this state are probably married to women who grew up in one of the conservative evangelical protestant churches that dot the landscape in central Virginia. So the only sex they are ever going to get from their wife is missionary, and it is probably not happening that often unless she is trying to fulfill her biblical duty to "be fruitful and multiply". Based on my conversations with numerous married friends even the missionary sex with these gals usually stops soon after the kids are born. So it is no real surprise that when you go on Craigslist, or any of the gay hook up apps in Virginia half the guys on there are married men. Sure some of them may be gay men who were pressured into marrying by their evangelical parents but a lot of them are guys who are not getting any from the wife who have figured out that getting it from a dude is a hell of a lot cheaper less complicated than getting a hookers (which is illegal) or maintaining a female mistress on the side.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Getting married in months. What are you guys telling me? I thought the wedding planning was frightening....

Now I have something else to worry about?

My wife loves sex & cums like a superstar when we have sex but I still don't get as much as I would like. That's how men seek out cock support ;)

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife loves sex & cums like a superstar when we have sex but I still don't get as much as I would like. That's how men seek out cock support ;)

But was it like this before marriage? Or only after? I always have gotten sex pretty easily while single. And now I get it a LOT from my love. She keeps me drained. Just can't see myself saying "hey bro, what's your sign?" Or is it that you don't see it as "cheating" with a dude, someting I gather from many here?

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But was it like this before marriage? Or only after? I always have gotten sex pretty easily while single. And now I get it a LOT from my love. She keeps me drained. Just can't see myself saying "hey bro, what's your sign?" Or is it that you don't see it as "cheating" with a dude, someting I gather from many here?
one of my regulars does not consider it cheating because it is with a man, not a woman.

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know the topic is strictly suck buddy but tend to find that alot of these guys were either not entirely honest with themselves early on and got married or never really satisfied their sexual curiosity and many just were never honest with their mate about being bisexual. They get married in their early 20's go years depriving themselves of the other thing they crave as a bisexual. Since they weren't honest with their wife from the start or they married a prude they cant explore things with their with such as pegging or role playing things of that nature to maybe off set what he is craving or a partner that is open to introducing a third person in the bedroom or swapping. So instead they just cheat.

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Before it became okay to be gay or bi, most men other than str8, married and fooled around with a friend with benefits.
Many still do, perhaps to please the family or to obtain the house with the white picket fence and children and grand children.

I speak on line with some older gay guys that are alone, it is a scary thing to have no one around. So I understand that some gay or bi guys try to get the best of both worlds. Some would say that it's not fair to the wife, but neither is it fair to the man when a woman just decides not to put out any longer. I think that most women know when the husband is getting it on the side.

Reactions: Voltaire

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I such cock better than most women who have sucked my cock. The secret to sucking cock properly is to suck a cock just like you would like YOUR cock to be sucked. Many women suck like they are trying to run a two minute mile ....just get it over with. A man can detect when they have found a guy's "sweet spot", where and when to put the pressure, can tell when to slow down, when to speed up, Some men want all the attention on the head, some only on the shaft, hands/no hands, etc. You got to pay attention to what you are doing. Every man remembers the best and the worst blow job and hand job he ever got and and maybe some of them where by a woman. And maybe some of them where by a women because he had no options. There are three things many women don't have a sense of timing for: (1) a good blow job (2) a good hand job (3) driving stick shift. Telling a women she sucks at sucking dick is like a woman telling a man he sucks at fucking. You gota be careful how you put it. But, some are trainable. That said, I have a married buddy that can't suck cock worth a damn, he needs more practice.

Neverupneverin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am married but lucky to have a suck buddy. Both of our wife's hate giving head so it works out great to have each other who loves sucking cock. We try to meet at least weekly for a quick mutual suck session. I must say it is awesome. I am in St. Paul if anyone wants to try it out