What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may have a point there. But nevertheless, here YOU are, a member of a website that is basically an expression of being obsessed with... The PENIS. Hmm.
..... Along with my girlfriend... Who I'm monogamous with..... That I met here.
Try again, fuckwit.

BillR31

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m 69 and my gal is 61. We have a great sex life with lots of fingers, hands and oral both ways as well as penetration, and she absolutely loves to swallow. Still, I enjoy a suck buddy. He’s a bit younger and in a better shape, we’re both above average in the cock department and just enjoy jacking and sucking. It’s friendly. He's not getting enough at home and we’re both having a good time. My gal knows, his doesn’t. It’s mutual, with no power dominance and just oral. And it works for each of us.

joseph53

Experimental Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
bill in my way of thinking it is ok for you because your girlfriend or wife knows and his doesnt i say i wouldnt because somebody going to get hurt emotionally possibly if somebody finds out so i say end it it will be best for all involved you can take this suggestion or reject it it is up to you all the best

ThroatX

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, it has nothing to do with asserting male dominance or feeling alpha by getting other guys to submit. Virginia is moral majority country bro. Until three years ago, Virginia actually had a law on the books that made oral and anal sex — even between consenting married couples — a felony. So if you forgot to close the drapes and your bible beating neighbor saw your wife sucking your cock he could call the cops and tell them what he saw and both of you could get thrown in jail. If you had kids child protective services would probably take them away and put them in a good evangelical Christian foster home lest they be corrupted by their perverted parents.

Then there is the fact that with the exception of the DC suburbs (which are mostly populated by people who are not from here) most guys in this state are probably married to women who grew up in one of the conservative evangelical protestant churches that dot the landscape in central Virginia. So the only sex they are ever going to get from their wife is missionary, and it is probably not happening that often unless she is trying to fulfill her biblical duty to "be fruitful and multiply". Based on my conversations with numerous married friends even the missionary sex with these gals usually stops soon after the kids are born. So it is no real surprise that when you go on Craigslist, or any of the gay hook up apps in Virginia half the guys on there are married men. Sure some of them may be gay men who were pressured into marrying by their evangelical parents but a lot of them are guys who are not getting any from the wife who have figured out that getting it from a dude is a hell of a lot cheaper less complicated than getting a hookers (which is illegal) or maintaining a female mistress on the side.
You are so very right about Va, my Ex was one of those women. For a while we had good sex, then it started creeping back in to her life. Less time for me, less sex, less love. One day I said "there's the door". Still amazes me that women allow the men of a church to control them like that and then say they want "equal rights". We went from a partnership to me feeling like I was holding her hostage. Still not over that feeling.

D

deleted1020844

I am married but lucky to have a suck buddy. Both of our wife's hate giving head so it works out great to have each other who loves sucking cock. We try to meet at least weekly for a quick mutual suck session. I must say it is awesome. I am in St. Paul if anyone wants to try it out
Sounds like a pretty good arrangement, mutually beneficial. I'm in the St. Paul area as well and have a wife that doesn't like oral as much as I do. :( I've only sucked another guy once. It was nice but haven't gone as far as swallowing.

Reactions: Richard Licks

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many married guys have suck wank and fuck buddies simply because they got married to suit the conventions of their family circle, to fit in with friends, to not be different.
Time passed and they discover they prefer cock to cunt, always did but bowed to peer pressure .

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been involved with quite a few married men. I think some are truly bisexual and have gotten accustomed to living a dual life and will go to their grave with the secret of being bisexual. They will maintain some sort of recognized relationship with a female in order to do this and some will even have families and will eventually find occasions to step out of their union to enjoy the company of a man. Then there are straight married men that really just enjoy a good NSA bj and don't really care who does it as long as it gets done from time to time. Straight married men like this tend to have grown tired of begging their wife to do this for them or simply have come to the realization that their wife will never enjoy it and will never be good at it and therefore they go elsewhere for this particular activity. I had one guy that told me straight up that he wouldn't want to see his wife whom he loves more than anything sucking his cock. He said only whores suck cock and he would lose respect for the woman he chose to marry. He told me all of this not realizing that he could have possibly offended me since I had just completed the act of sucking his cock. I wasn't offended because I don't allow myself to gain feelings beyond the fact that I enjoy sucking a nice clean cock and could care less what a married man thinks of me since it's a NSA situation and he's going to go back home to his wife. I'll be a whore to a married man if that's how he thinks of it.

CoolBiGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am married with 3 kids. I get my cock sucked and my ass eaten on a reg basis by 2 gay guys I met in the sauna at the gym.
I 'm a 6 foot muscular 220 lb guy with a huge cock and big nuts . I love fuckn my wife but once a week just doesn't 't cut it . These guys are great and they swallow ! I 'm happy.

If you want a third hit me up

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am Married with 3 kids and I have 2 gay guys that suck me off and eat my ass on a reg basis. I am 6 ft , mus cular at 220 lbs. I got a big above avg cock. Always horny. I met them at the sauna in the gym. I'm not saying I don't like to fuck my wife - but once a week doesn't cut it for me. The guys are cute , handsome and swallow all the time.
As long as everyone involved knows the score (except the wife|) then you are very lucky to have an outlet for you cum. I had a suck buddy who was married and he was always eager to get his ass rimmed, sucked off then rimmed again. He had a tasty ass, really firm and pert and a cock to really enjoy, long and chunky and a cum stream guaranteed to make me gag, but mmmm, and I knew the score

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You may have a point there. But nevertheless, here YOU are, a member of a website that is basically an expression of being obsessed with... The PENIS. Hmm.
Trading stories, sharing knowledge and ideas, admiring aesthetics....all have absolutely nothing to do with infidelity. Someday, you might experience the pain of having someone you care about cheat. Then maybe you'll understand why many of us take such a dim view of this.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As long as everyone involved knows the score (except the wife|) then you are very lucky to have an outlet for you cum. I had a suck buddy who was married and he was always eager to get his ass rimmed, sucked off then rimmed again. He had a tasty ass, really firm and pert and a cock to really enjoy, long and chunky and a cum stream guaranteed to make me gag, but mmmm, and I knew the score

So it is a win , win situation for everyone except the wife. With thinking like yours, no wonder so many divorce lawyers drive Porsche's

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So it is a win , win situation for everyone except the wife. With thinking like yours, no wonder so many divorce lawyers drive Porsche's
so the stud who fucks everything on two legs married or not isn't doing his bit for the divorce lawyers?
and wives don't play the field....

Reactions: Gj816

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so the stud who fucks everything on two legs married or not isn't doing his bit for the divorce lawyers?
and wives don't play the field....

I spread my contempt for cheating equally, be it a Man or the Woman in a relationship, especially a Married relationship with children involved. If the partner knows and approves or they are in an open Marriage, that is another story

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me I'm divorced so I use a suck buddy whenever I need to get some release, and I can't seem to get any pussy. So for me it's just getting off. No emotion no strings just a guy who enjoys sucking my cock. Grant it not always to completion because it takes me a while to cum and some guys just can't last that long. But it is what it is. They enjoy giving I enjoy receiving. It works both ways. I did have a regular but idk something changed and he couldn't get me off anymore. So I moved on. To me it's just the act of getting my dick sucked. Nothing more.... except to get off.

hotredbikini

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a married guy and I too would like to have a suck buddy. I had one for several years when pussy was not available. My suck buddy kept my spine drained of cum. I'm just curious what makes so many married men have a suck buddy on the side? Do you think men suck cock better than woman? What drives married men to want a suck buddy? Just curious as to what all the responses will say!
Men suck cock better. They have stronger muscles.

Mine comes from my younger days. When you see a big giant beautiful cock and you jerk it off and watch it cum everywhere you kinda get fascinated lol. I’ve never once though my about taking it up the ass or making out with a guy. But show me a cock and I’ll play lol.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine comes from my younger days. When you see a big giant beautiful cock and you jerk it off and watch it cum everywhere you kinda get fascinated lol. I’ve never once though my about taking it up the ass or making out with a guy. But show me a cock and I’ll play lol.
Be careful what you dream for, a nice fat long beautiful cock might one day find its way in your cute tight butt - and then you'll be hooked! Once shagged you never look back

Reactions: Bittydrew

From what I'm told wives as you get upto like age 40 done like putting out, chicks aren't great at bj most of the time and it's great to bond with a male now and again.

Obviously you have never fucked a women over 40.

Stick to what floats your boat, I love a target rich environment with little or no competition