What causes vaginal orgasms? Is it the cock or the technique?

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Two women have told me that they experience their first vaginal orgasm with me. These aren't virgins, both women are in their late 20s with a good amount of sexual experience. Never before have either of these women cum while having intercourse without stimulating their clits. (these are separate instances, not a threesome)

Of course I have been with women who cum easily while getting fucked... so to be called a "first" is flattering but also a surprise.

In both situation these girls credited their orgasms to my length and my large mushroomhead. Women on here please give me your opinions. What gives a girl a vaginal orgasm is it cock size? girth? length? shape? technique?

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, as I have been told it is all of the above. Especially when you are buried balls deep and grind your self against the woman. Another good move is to stroke her clit while you are hitting those really deep spots.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All women are differant - I have a spot about 7 1/2" back - stimulate that and I climax easily. No stimulation and I don't climax. It's physical need for me to have a long penis inside of me to climax.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
The girl that I had sex with was the same as above. She said every time it was really deep she said my dick was just in the right spot and she'd come in like a couple seconds of grinding right there

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
While I prefer bigger cocks, I've never had a problem cumming during sex even with small guys. It's easiest for me tho if I"m on top. I do have friends though that either don't cum from sex or only cum if they get lucky.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What gives a girl a vaginal orgasm is it cock size? girth? length? shape? technique?

Short answer: all of the above. :wink: If you hit my g-spot enough times, then of course I'm going to have a vaginal orgasm...but I have them pretty easily, considering what other women say about them.

And all women are different, unfortunately. For instance, vibrators are terrible to me...while some women love them.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
I think it the woman may have more to do with it then the man is some respects. It can depend a great deal upon how their clit is in relation to their vagina opening, and as others have mentioned, if they have a "sweet" spot in a certain place that makes them go off easier.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for some girls is the deep spot,for some is the clitoris and for some some somewhere in the middle..
some girls although get off with masage and kisses and passion and the style of fucking.

but a good combination of the above is the ultimate.

my 2 cents xxx

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll also go with all of the above. In fact I'll add in stimulating her mind into the mix. The brain is the best sex organ so getting her highly stimulated both mind and body makes any orgasm better. Use all the tools in the shed :wink: