what causes you more problems?

Yono: Hi, im posting here for the first time, I used to post on the first lpsg.org but it has been omoving so much i loast track of it for a while
well, My question is wich characteristic of your penis causes you more trouble?
hard length? hard width? soft length? head size? testicles size? testicles hang? extra skin? anything ;)

In my case its probably soft size, cause i have to be always adjusting my self, of cousrse im not as big as many here but 6" soft sometimes is a lil bit of a problem, i wonder what if it was bigger

regards

blak9: I wouldn't really consider it a problem but my flaccid length does need constant rearranging.

johnholmeshorse: When I was younger yes. No real problems now, except for the usual adjusting due to my size.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Hard girth and head size together cause the most obvious problem, ie difficult and slow insertion.

Excess hard length is the "out in the cold" issue, as on the seperate thread. It can be frustrating, but there are ways to deal with it, as we all know. But length soft and hard also has implications re clothing and "adjustment".

Funnily enough I think testicle size is one of my bigger problems, and may well be the reason I have always had to wear my (custom made) jockstraps all day every day, while some men who are as long as me if not longer, seem to be able to manage without the support I just have to have.

thefrench_h: [quote author=blak9 link=board=meetgreet;num=1035352205;start=0#2 date=10/23/02 at 05:48:58]I wouldn't really consider it a problem but my flaccid length does need constant rearranging.[/quote]

exactly the same for me and my 6" 1/2 , and also some swimming "accidents" :)

RamonFitz: I'd say length 'cause there are some postions that may be painful to your partner, like missionary when she puts her legs on your shoulders.You have to be very careful not to thrust to hard or you risk hitting her cervix.

johnholmeshorse: Yeah, one has to be real careful about hitting the ciervix, if you accidentily hit them, forget it, she will not want it for a week, or more, imagine getting whalloped in the balls by a bat a few times, that's how much it hurts, not that I was hit by a bat or anythig....

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I show a pretty obvious bulge and for that reason I rarely freeball. When I do, it sort of hangs down one side of my pants with my balls hanging a little below that. Besides inopportune hardons the danger of just being to obvious or sitting the wrong way vis a vis my balls is always a problem.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
My main problem is my balls. They pretty much get in the way! I need to be careful sitting down, need to be careful standing up (don't ask me why). Need to be careful what underwear I wear, need to be careful what clothes I wear. Then theres the summer! The sweaty balls, the itchyness and then theres the swimming trunks. Worst of all theres the rash and the blisters you can get when they rub against your inside legs... and guys moan about having small sacks!

johnholmeshorse: Yeah, swim trunks are a nightmare. There is nothing left to the imagination after you've been in water. I wear a pair of underwear under my swimtrunks so at least I have some dignity walking about after and I wrape a towel around me as soon as I can. Big balls are fun but they do cause problems.

gappymike: I have two problems.... When I'm having sex I have to be careful because of the length. I don't want to hurt my partner, but I love to go in all the way.My second issue is when I'm soft. I get embarassed because I hang about 6.8 inchs and my buddies always call me names at school like, camal toe... It sucks and sometimes I wish I could hide it!!! So, I guess my issue the length...

ace420: My balls definitely. There is nothing like crushing your own nuts.

SpeedoGuy: For me its head size and hardness. No doubt about this.

The head gets noticeably wider and just as hard as the shaft. In a full on erection the head is easily half an inch wider than the widest part of the shaft and has caused the most problems with penetration. A real mushroom effect. My GF's have almost all mentioned this as the most remarkable feature of my anatomy.

dave2000: Although my penis is a little to wide for some women, it's definitely the size of my testicles that causes the problems in general, esp with underwear. But I'm used to it and have learnt to cope :)

norseman: [quote author=dave2000 link=board=meetgreet;num=1035352205;start=15#16 date=12/30/02 at 04:58:04]Although my penis is a little to wide for some women, it's definitely the size of my testicles that causes the problems in general, esp with underwear. But I'm used to it and have learnt to cope  :)[/quote]

OK, Dave. Out with it. How did you "learn to cope"? I used to wear Contour underwear with the pouch, and once they had stretched out enough, they did a fine job of keeping everything in place, but recently I've started to wear silk boxers under my slacks. Every now and then I'll stoop down for something-or-other and crush the boys. Not very pleasant. So my nuts are clearly my issue. Obviously I can switch underwear again to get more support, but overall I enjoy the nearly freeballing experience. Any secrets you care to share ?

Norseman

dave2000: Norseman - for me the trick is briefs with a decent size pouch, that hold your nuts in place without squashing them and getting too hot. If you're in the UK, then I find good old Marks and Spencers the best