what celeb do you look like.

theseareghosts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so, what famous person do other people tell you that you look like?

i get russel crowe alot. more so when i had my beard and my hair was a bit longer. but it happens once a month or so from a stranger. i was told edward norton once but only in primal fear... mostly because he thought i looked innocent but really wasnt, i still laugh at that.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been told I look a little bit like christian slater from like the late eighties or early nineties before. I don't really see it though.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By my user name I would think that you can probably guess who people used to say that I looked like. I don't get it very much anymore, but the name remains.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I get told I look like Reese Witherspoon A LOT . There have been streches of time where I have heard it almost on a daily basis if I'm in a new environment. I've also gotten Mena Suvari, Rachel McAdams... and a few others which aren't coming to my memory.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Charming. :)

When I was younger and Freddie prinze Jr was still pretty, I got that I looked like him. ( mainly because we had similar hair and eyebrows) One of my lovely friends said I look like Taylor Hicks, due to the grey flecks in my hair. I threw a pillow at him.:rolleyes:

I really don't think I look like anyone. Other than Tom, obviously.:redface: :eek: :rolleyes: :wink:

( I don't look much like Tom at all, people... don't get too excited)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Charming. :)

When I was younger and Freddie prinze Jr was still pretty, I got that I looked like him. ( mainly because we had similar hair and eyebrows) One of my lovely friends said I look like Taylor Hicks, due to the grey flecks in my hair. I threw a pillow at him.:rolleyes:

I really don't think I look like anyone. Other than Tom, obviously.:redface: :eek: :rolleyes: :wink:

( I don't look much like Tom at all, people... don't get too excited)

Well Freddie and Taylor will do. Even though Taylor is goofy and cant dance to save his soul I would let him hang around!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes think Madame Zora looks a little like Sean Young in 1987's movie No Way Out. Then at other times, I think she looks a little like Rachel Griffiths in 1995's Muriel's Wedding. She just is a lot bustier than both women, but the hairstyle and face is of striking resemblance.

If you want to back me up, here's a little tip. Don't look at actual images of the actresses, especially not nowadays. See if you can get poster shots, or screencaps, from the movies themselves. I guarantee you, you'll back me up.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
so, what famous person do other people tell you that you look like?

I've been told a few times I look like Tobey Macguire, usually by people who've just seen Spiderman.
First time I heard it I had no idea who he was, so I had a look at his website, I have to admit there is a resemblance.
I doubt he shows his cock on the internet though :)