What celebrity is overated?

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit: I never thought George Carlin was funny. : unamused: And I'm not sure why everyone thinks Carlos Santana is a guitar hero. :neutral:

I'm not arguing about him being a guitar hero or not, but imho him and his band is easily the highlight of the Woodstock documentary.

Reactions: pp_ryder

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit: I never thought George Carlin was funny. : unamused: And I'm not sure why everyone thinks Carlos Santana is a guitar hero. :neutral:

George Carlin is one of the narrators of Thomas the Tank Engine though, so he's still a household name (or voice) if even just for that.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

You just shot me in both feet! :joy:

Santana is pure nostalgia for me. When I die, I want Samba Pa Ti played at the services.

Carlin isn't as funny as some comics, but I think if him more like a motivational speaker. I like to listen to his stuff when I'm in a really Fuck The World mood.

Anyway, I just thought that was interesting how two of your underrated celebs we two of my favs ;):blush:

Reactions: pp_ryder and twoton

swimmerboynj

Sexy Member
Media
I just watched his nespresso commercial and I was thinking the same thing!
Both on the screen and in his private life. he out grew his cute ER charm ( and even cuter Facts of Life charm) and has become another Hollywood elitist..." do as I say not as I do" type

swimmerboynj

Sexy Member
Media
It would be a toss up between Will Ferrell and Jim Carey. I honestly never thought that either one of them was funny. There is only so much 'stupid' humor that I can take. Although, I do like Elf.

Reactions: creek47