What Celebrity Would You Go Gay For?

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sometimes straight guys say that they would go gay for someone famous, usually because they admire them or think they are very good looking.

I would like to know what celebrity would you go gay for?

In this particular case, I would like to know what celebrity (actor, model, musician, athlete, etc) would you go gay for based on his looks. Maybe, it's a guy that you find really good looking and it can make you question your sexuality or simply because you find him "hot" even if in real life you wouldn't do it.

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By the way, I forgot to say that this question is for straight men that are open to answer the question. If you are not, just ignore the post.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
Sometimes straight guys say that they would go gay for someone famous, usually because they admire them or think they are very good looking.

I would like to know what celebrity would you go gay for?

In this particular case, I would like to know what celebrity (actor, model, musician, athlete, etc) would you go gay for based on his looks. Maybe, it's a guy that you find really good looking and it can make you question your sexuality or simply because you find him "hot" even if in real life you wouldn't do it.

No, straight guys don’t say that as a serious statement. They joke about it, and if you think for a second, it is an affirmation that they would really never go gay for a special guy. They are dismissive of it, which is even more telling.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I give the option to ignore the post if you don't relate to it.

Btw, growing up I had a crush on Brooke Shields. Nowadays, I would go straight for Gal Gadot.
Just giving you an honest answer. That's what you wanted. And it's only fair that we get the reciprocal answer. Either way Velvet hit the nail on the head with what he said.

Reactions: Jsawyer

No, straight guys don’t say that as a serious statement. They joke about it, and if you think for a second, it is an affirmation that they would really never go gay for a special guy. They are dismissive of it, which is even more telling.
I dunno, im fascinated with Jack Grealish! Ive seen him in person several times! Each time i have seen him, i find that i cant stop oggling his obvious bulge!

Reactions: JayPR and cadmanken
D

deleted1547822

Well im married ive always classed myself as secretly curious lol

Read the criteria for this forum. Your posting here violates the rules, and the intent of the forum.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I'm not sure where you are getting that. I only see that applied to the Bi forum. A moderator can chime in but we have long allowed responses from those 60%+ straight. Why does this upset you?