What Cell Phone / Mobile ya got ?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a Nokia Tracone that I keep turned off most of the time. It's mostly for emergencies and not to chat. I still have the NJ cell phone number. I only have to charge it once a month or less.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chatting constantly with people about random nonsense, worthless. What a waste of technology. I have an 8g Ipod Touch and it better not start interrupting my music experience with phone calls. It does surfing with WiFi so in theory it's actually a mobile device.

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What phone ya got ?
I have a Sony Ericsson of some sort with all the perks-camera, including the video bit, internet access and oodles of features I've yet to use. My provider is-in order as they changed names-AT&T/Cingular/AT&T Mobility.
:aargh4: What?!?! :aargh4: What are you, some kind of commie pinko? .
Hey, I had that line in a play several years back-it was sadly my last stage role.:frown1:
I have a cheap Kyocera. It makes calls and receives calls.

Isn't that what a phone is for?
It's also nice to be able to get news updates and sports updates. Some people even say it's good for some newfangled thing called Texting. I myself have never sent a text message and hate getting them since they're riddled with tiny print and text-speak language. If a person can't be decent enough to talk to me or leave a message if I'm unavailable, then I can't be bothered trying to decipher the nonsense and therefore I delete the garbage.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have a katana II, with sprint

sprint sucks though! the only reason i stay with them is because i get 15% off because i work for soviet walgreens. but like, i get absolutely NO reception if i go east of the intercoastal, and i have sucky to no signal on my campus

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay